Chapter 13

"Khloe?!" Harry shouted, you could hear the pain in his voice. I looked to him and saw he had tears in his eyes.

"Harry, no. It's not like that." I said as I got up and walked over to him trying to explain. "Then tell me what it is like!" He shouted at me. "It was just a kiss goodbye." I explained to him.

"Just a kiss?!" He yelled. "You're such a whore! No wonder I left you!" He yelled at me and now I was crying and he pushed me to the ground.

Niall came rushing over to me and knelt over me checking if I was okay. "Are you alright?" He asked me. "Yeah, I'm fine." I answered. "And you!! I thought you were my best-friend!" He shouted at Niall. Niall stood up now angry. If it was possible steam would be coming from his ears. "Really, Harry!? You are the one that was sucking my girlfriends face, while I wasn't looking!" He yelled back at him. "Like she didn't enjoy it." He snapped. "You can have the whore." Harry told Niall and walked off. But before he could get far Niall pulled him back and spun him around and punched him as hard as he could straight in the jaw. "She isn't a whore. Of anybody is, it's you Harry." Then Niall came back to me and picked me up bridal style and carried me home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, I just got some new glasses and they are so aggravating me! But sorry for the sort chapter! Love you guys!

~Katelyn

Xxxx