Epilogue

Yeah. This is the last chapter. Sorry guys. I know this book was really short and sucked, but I hope some people enjoyed reading it. :) but I kinda wanted to stop because I couldn't think of anything else to write. :(

I hope you guys enjoy. :)

---------------------------------------------

"Mommy, where is daddy?" My daughter Abigail asked, she is now 5 years old, along with her brother and sister Keyth and Brooke. Harry and the other lads just finished their goodbye tour for One Direction, they have been in a band now for 8 years and they have quit now. Harry and the other boys just pulled up in the van. "Right there." She looked where I pointed and ran out of the house after getting her brother and sister then she ran into Harry's arms. I grabbed Harry and I's 1 year old son Jake and walked outside to greet them. The girl were over at me and Harry's house waiting for them so now they are all over their husbands. Harry lets go of Abby, Keyth, and Brooke and stood up fully and saw me and ran to me and hugged me. Eleanor had stopped snogging Louis and had already taken Jake from me. He picked me up and spun me around. When he set me down he grabbed my face and kissed me passionately. I kissed back until I heard a baby crying. Me and Harry walked over to El that was still holding our son and Harry took him from her hands and held him close and kissed his head. It was the sweetest thing ever.

Later on we all ended up at the dinner table eating the meal me and the girls made. Niall and Katelyn looked nervous about something. "Are you Guys ok?" I asked them. The whole table looked at them. "Yes. We are fine. But we have something we need to tell everyone." They smiled at each other. "What is it?" I asked. "We are having a baby!" Katelyn exclaimed happily! Everyone got up and congratulated them.

We are all a family and our family just keeps growing and growing. I smiled at the thought. MY family.

THE END