Chapter 7

KHLOE'S POV-

I really felt bad for what I said to Harry yesterday, even though he deserved it, dosn't mean i should have said it. I think I really hurt him. But I guess I shouldn't care, should I? Bceuase he needs to know how I felt for that year and a half without him. I really missed him, but i can't give in becuase he will just brake my heart like before, Right? That is what my best friend always tells me. Speaking off she is here with me right now and I have just finished telling her what happened with Harry yesterday. I couldn't help but cry when I told her. I was suprised I wasn't crying when I was saying those words to him.

"What am I going todo?" I asked my best friend Alayna.

"Look, there is a saying 'nobody is worth your tears, and the ones that are won't make you cry' so don't cry over Harry. He isn't worth it. But I know what it feels like to have your first heart brake." She always made me feel better.

I have just gotten into a music school. for singing. at 'Music arts program of New York' (I made this school up. i have no idea if it is real.) It is a great school, Nearby and very conveniant. I would have liked it to closer to my mum and sister, but i guess it will have to do. But i'm glad its farther away from you know who.. the H word.. HARRY!! ok! I meant Harry. 

Alayna clapped her hands in front of my face to get me out of my own reality, "HELLO!" 

"yea?" I aksed like nothing happened.

"Why do  you keep doing that? You are going to give me a heart-attack thinking you died or something." She was shouting kinda loud now. Good thing my mum and sister are at the market. 

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me and Alayna went out for dinner, becuase Alayna wanted to get my mind off of yesterday. We went to Nandos aka MY FAVORITE RESTAURANT EVER. The only reason I came was because she is paying and becuase its Nandos. I smiled when we pulled up. Nandos has amazing food. 

"Hi, How may I help you?" The person behind the desk asked.

"Table for two." Alayna said back while i'm grinning like an idiot and nodding my head really fast agreeing with her.

"Right this way, please." She smiled at us and we followed her to our table. 

"Your waiter will be out sortly." She smiled at us one more time then she walked back to the desk that she previously occupied. I looked around anxiously waiting for the waiter and then I saw a boy, He was cute. Blond hair, Blue eyes. REALLY big appetite. He was alone and he looked like he ordered the whole menu. I think he noticeed I was staring because he started to make his way over to me and Alayna's table. 

"Hi, I'm Niall." He had a thick irish accent and he had a cute smile. He was really thin for how much he eats. 

"Hi, I'm Khloe." I shook his hand.

"Well I just wanted to come and say hi, I don't want to be a bother or anything.." He trailed off and then started to walk away from the table back to his own.

"No, we wouldn't mind at all. Right Alayna?" I looked at her and she looked at me with a questioning look "Right?" It came out more like a question than a statement.

"You sure?" He is so sweet.. But why does that name sound so familior?

"Yes! We would love for you to sit with us. The more the merier!" I smiled at him and he kinda laughed and crabbed a chair and put it at our table to sit with us.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me and Niall really hit it off. I would really like to see him again. Me  and him swapped phone numbers.. He told me to call him if I ever wanted to go out for dinner or a movie or something. I really like him, He is a really sweet lad.

"Okay. Bye Niall! Have a good night!" I yelled back while I was entering the passenger door of the car while Alayna drove.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!?" She yelled at me even though we were only 1 foot apart.

"What was what?" I smiled at her innocently.

"You and Niall! You havn't even gotten over Harry yet!' She yelled back and I started crying at the mention of his name.

"Oh, Khloe. No. I didn't mean t-" I cut her off "Just take me home." I said back to her.

She frowned but listened.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you proud of me? 2 capters in one day! :) haha! Well I did it just for you, becuase i havn't updated in a while and cause I wanted to... Yeah. Love you guys! :) Picture of Khloe to the side.

~Katelyn                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Xoxo