Chapter 12

KHLOE'S POV-

"Hey guys!" I smiled at them and hugged each of them. And yes, Harry was here. And yes, I 'hugged' Harry too. Louis and Niall apparently are the ONLY boy that knows about me and Harry's past together. But I had told Niall after we started dating and I don't know how Louis knows. Not surprised, because why would he ever want to talk about me or be with me when he could do such better. Obviously he thought so too when he cheated on me with a 90 year old. (NOT LITERALLY)

"Hey, Khloe." They all greeted back. "So what do you guys want to do today?" Niall asked. Oh forgot to tell you! Instead of telling Niall that we shouldn't see each other anymore he thought I wanted to be his girlfriend and so... Not we are boyfriend and girlfriend. "LETS GO CLUBBING!" Louis shouted.

"Okay." They all agreed. "Is that okay with you Khloe?" Harry asked me. "Uh. Yeah. That's fine." I smiled at them. "Okay, it's settled. We are going to go clubbing. So everyone go to your flats and get ready and we will meat at KHLOE'S flat at 8:00 to pick her up." Louis added.

"Okay, fine with me." I smiled again at them."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were at the club and Niall, Louis, and Zayn of course ran straight for the drinks. But the weird thing was Harry didn't... Strange. Wonder whats up with him. And of course Liam dosn't drink.

"Want to dance?" Harry asked me. 

"Why? What do you want from me Harry?" I snapped at him. Liam luckily was at a booth. Out of heading range. "I just want to dance, geez Khloe. You don't have to be so rude." He calmly said back.  

"I Don't have to be so rude?! You cheated on me and ruined my life! I have no reason to be nice to you. I only put up with you for Niall!" I whisper yelled at him.

Then all of a sudden I was pinned against the wall getting my face sucked on, by Harry. I was shocked but the kiss felt right. It felt good. I had fireworks, NO, bombs going off in my stomach. Then I did something I never thought I would do. I kissed him back and rapped my hands around his neck and pulled him closer tangling my fingers in his hair. He put his hands around my waist and pulled me closer till there was no space between are bodys.

"Khloe, WHAT THE HECK!" Me and Harry pulled back and I saw a Niall in tears.  

"No Niall wait!' I yelled at him while chasing him. Finally he stopped on a bench and sat down. I say down beside him. "Niall, I'm sorry. It's just, I still love Harry. Truthfully I never liked you in that way. I always thought of you as a big brother." He was looking at me. "Okay. I understand. I wasn't good enough." I frowned at him. "No, it's not like that Niall. You are perfect, but your not the one for me. When you find the one you are meant to be with, she will be the luckiest girl alive. I smiled sadly at him. "Really think so?" He asked me. "No, I know so." I smiled at him and kissed his cheek. "Can I get a goodbye kiss?" That caught me off guard. "Uh... Yeah. Sure." We kissed.

"Khloe?!" The person shouted in pain.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

CLIFFHANGER! :)  

I AM GOING TO DO A BOOK ABOUT NIALL.  :) 

LOVE YOU ALL! :)

~Katelyn 

Xoxo