Chapter 15

I walked out of Niall's house on the way to my house. I was walking but I decided to go get coffee. It was kinda late and they were about to close but it shouldn't take to long. I arrived at Starbucks and got a drink (A/N I don't like coffee and have never been in Starbucks so I don't know what they have there so I'm just going to put 'drink') I grabbed my cup of coffee and I took a sip and walked out the door. I walked a little bit and then walked past an ally, all of a sudden I was jurked Into the ally.

HARRY'S POV-

I was taking a walk. I had gone pretty far away from home. But whatever. I didn't feel like stopping. I had just passed an ally. And I stopped. I stopped because I heard a really loud scream, but not just any scream, it was Khloe's scream. I ran back and went down the ally where the screaming was coming from.

I saw a man taking off his pants and Khloe in only her undergarments. Khloe had tears in her eyes but she had stopped screaming because he had put his hand over her mouth. I grabbed the man before he could do anymore damage to her. I saw were he had stopped her and this made me more angry.

KHLOE'S POV-

Harry grabbed him off of me? Why would he save me? He dosn't love me.

He kept punching him over and over. I think the man was becoming uncontious. In between punching him Harry was saying something, I couldn't quite catch it. I listened harder and he was saying... "Don't" *punch* "Ever" *punch* "Touch" *punch* "the" *punch* "love" *punch* "of my" *punch* "life" *punch* "Again!" *really hard punch*

I walked over to him still in my undergarments and pulled him away from the guy. "Harry, stop you're going to kill him." He complied and we sat on the ground him on top of me holding his weight on his elbows while he holds me close to him and I am holding him. He was sobbing and kept saying over and over, "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I love you so much." He was shaking really bad. "It's okay, Harry. I love you too." I smiled and held him closer. I really do love Harry. Even though he hurt me. I love him so much that all that stuff dosn't matter. Because in the end we are going to end up closer. I smiled at the thought.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had gotten dressed again and Harry had taken me back to his and Louis's flat. But Louis was at Niall's house for the night doing something.

I sat down on the couch and turned in the tv. I turned on Tom And Jerry. I loved this show! Harry sat down beside me and laughed. "Still like this show I see." He smiled at me. "Yes. It isn't that bad. You just have to give it a chance!" I told him. "Alright, alright." He responded and motioned for me to come closer to him and I did. I snuggled up into Harry and he put his arm around my body protectively.

"Thank you for saving me, Harry."

I smiled up at him. "Don't worry about it." He smiled back.

"I'm sorry." I frowned remembering what happened at the club.

"I should be the one saying sorry, Khloe. I called you a whore. But you arn't and I pushed you down. That was terrible of me. I shouldn't have even thought of doing that. You're my world. I love you." I wiped away a few stray tears that came out of his eyes. I looked straight into his eyes. "I love you so much. I always have." Then I kissed him. He kissed back.This kiss wasnt hard. It was full of love. I pulled back and lied my forehead on his forehead. "I know, I should have asked you this a long time ago. But, will you Khloe Anne Thomson make me the happiest man of earth and be my girlfriend?" He asked me. "You have no idea how long I have waited for you to ask me that question again." I kissed him harder this time. But still full if passion.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love you guys! (:

~Katelyn

Xxxx