Chapter 2

*2 years later* KHLOE'S POV-

Harry and I have been best-friends for 2 years now and i have had a huge crush on him ever sice we met at that mall those 2 years ago. we had traded numbers and turns out he is my next door neighbor in Cheshire. We hang out everyday and some night he spends the night, We walk together every morning to school.. i think i am starting to feel more than a crush.

HARRY'S POV-

I was ringing Khloe to give her the good news, i sat there anxious waiting for her to pick up, i have fallen in love with my best-friend, Khloe. but i didnt want to tell her how i felt because i didn't want to ruin our friendship. She finally picked up. "HEY HARRY!" She yelled through the phone, that is how we always greet eachother. "HEY KHLOE!" I yelled back. "I have great news, but I want to take you to dinner to tell you." I said smiling. "can't you tell me noe?" She asked confused. "No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Nooooooooo!"

"Yes!"

"No, you have to wait!"

"FINE!"

"FINE!"

"FINE!"

"So I want to take you somewhere fancy, so dress up." I said with a smirk, because I knew she hated dressing up.

"Fine." She said and I heard aggervation in her voice.

"Okay, I will talk to you later. I will pick you up at 8:00pm! Bye I love you."

"Bye love you too Harry."

KHLOE'S POV-

"I have to buy a dress for tonight, because I threw out all my dresses." I said still aggervated about me having to dress up, I mean would could be so important that he had to tell me anyways? I thought to myself.

*At dress shop in mall* KHLOE'S POV-

I had went to the mall alone because Lacy was doing her homework and she kept complaining about having a bunch of homework so I decided not to ask because she dosn't usally complain about a lot of homework unless it is A LOT. I entered a dress shop that looked like it had some really nice clothing items in it. I took a few different dresses to the changing room. The first was preety i was a light blue dress with sleeves just under my shoulder and the top of the dress was cut low and the dress stopped just above my knees. I just didn't feel like the right one. Next was a dark purple at the bottum but the more up you look the lighter the purple got, it had spaghetti straps and stopped just below my knees. I looked through 3 other dresses and just didn't feel it with them either, The last one, it was perfect! It was black, strapless and cut low, and it stopped just above my knees. "Perfect." I practicly whispered. I hurried to the cashier and checked out with the dress a new pair of black high heels and a pretty new pair of diamond ear rings. I hurried home to see the time and it was 7:30pm, Harry should be here soon. I took a quick 5 minuite shower and then blow dried and straitened my hair and put my hair in a high pony tail. I put a little eye liner and mascara and put some bright red lip stick on and a little bass. I threw my dress on fastly and grabbed my jewlry box out and grabbed my new diamong ear rings and a necklace that had my birth stone in it.. i grabbed my clutch and cell phone throwing my cell phone in my bag and sliding on my left heel (my new pair) and I heard a knock on the front door. My mom and sister went out for dinner so they werent here right now. "COMING, HOLD ON A SECONT!" I yelled down the stairs so Harry could hear me and i grabbed my left heel and slid it on. I was walking down the stairs and all of a sudden I fell down the stairs. there was a loud thump I felt a sharp pain in my ancle, just then i saw Harry running through the front door to me. "Khloe are you okay?!?!?" He shouted concurned. He helped me off the ground and I was leaning on him for support, "I think I broke my ancle." and I stepped on the ancle that had twisted causing me to tumble down the stairs and I let out a shriek and thought Yes its deffinatly broken. Still leaning on him for support he picked me up bridal style to the couch. "Harry I think I need to go to the hospital to get this checked out." i said still in pain pointing to my ancle. "Okay, I will carry you." he said still concerned. "Its a long walk Harry, its 15 minuites walking distance from here. You cant carry me all that way." I said suriously. He laughed "Watch me." He said with a smirk and picked me up again bridal style.

*15 minuites later at hospital* HARRYS POV-

I walked in carrying Khloe bridal style, wich I showed her. I carried her all the way here from her house. just then I noticed what she was wearing, She was wearing a stunning dress that was black and was cut low strapless and it stops just before he knees, she has beutiful jewlry on and she was wearing the necklace i bout her for her birthday last year, it had her birth stone in it, I smiled that was wearing that. We had already gotten in to the room that the doctor checks you out in and she was sitting on the table waiting and i was on the chair right beside the table. "You look beautiful, Khloe." I smiled looking at her agin. She blushed "Thanks, you don't look so bad yourself." She laughed sticking her tounge out at me. I laughed at her and we were laughing together. "Oh I almost forgot, What did you want to tell me over dinner?" She asked curiously. "Nothing, That's not important right now. Getting your ancle tacken care of is." I said with a smile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Long chapter lol. Hope you are enjoying my book so far! :)  Xoxo

-Katelyn