Chapter 18

---------------12 weeks later--------------

Me and Harry told everyone about me and Harry being parents and they were overjoyed! I'm so happy everyone was excited for the baby! I can't wait till the baby is born!

Right now me and Harry are at the doctors office for our 12 weeks appointment so we can find out the gender! I'm so excited! Harry is almost jumping out of the seat from being so excited! He is so weird. Haha! "Harry, calm down!" I laughed at him. "We are going to figure out if it is a boy or a girl!" He shouted with excitement. "Yes, we are." I said excited too. "What do you want?" I asked him. "Huh?" He questioned. "A boy or a girl?" I asked him. "I don't care. I will be just as happy with the boy as the girl." He smiled sweetly at me and grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"Ms. Styles?" A nurse called. Me and Harry both got up and walked behind the lady leading us, she lead us to a room kinda like the room I found out I'm pregnant in.

The doctor walked in not long after we arrived here asked some questions about everything then left and a different nurse came in and lifted my shirt and put this cold slimy stuff on my stomach and you could see inside on this monitor. She looked at it. "Would you like to know the gender of the baby's?" The nurse asked. "The baby's?" Harry and I asked in unison. "Yes, congratulations! You are having twins!" She congratulated us. "Double the trouble! Double the fun!" Harry said. I laughed at him. "We would like to know the genders." I smiled sweetly at the nurse. She nodded her head, "you are having two girls." She told us.

I hugged Harry really tight. "We are having twins!" Harry and I had the biggest smiles on our faces walking out of the doctors.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yea yea, I know! The chapter was short! But it took less than 2 min. To write it and it is almost 3:05 here.

Goodnight my lovelys! I will post this chappie in the morning for you to not enjoy! ;) love you guys! I will try to update soon and sadly this story is coming to a end, just a few more chapters!

Pick names for the 2 little girls!! (:

Comment the names you want! :)

~Katelyn

Xxxx