Chapter 21

---------------1 month later---------------

Today, I am getting married. Today, is my wedding day. I couldn't get that through my head. Today I become Ms. Styles. I had just slid my dress on when El, Perrie, and Katelyn came in the room. "I'm doing your makeup!" Eleanor told me. "I'm doing your hair!" Perrie added. "And I'm giving you a mani pedi!" Katelyn said.

The whole time they were doing that to me they wouldnt let me see what they were doing. After the three finished they brought me to the full length body mirror. I looked at the reflection. "Oh my gosh!" I didn't even look like myself. I looked beautiful. They all squealed and complemented me. "Thank you guys so much!" I have them all a hug. There was knock at the door, it was My mom, and she was holding Brooke and Abby. Liam walked in after and was holding Keyth.

They were all 1 month old today. We did the wedding exactly 1 month from their birthdays. Keyth was wearing his cute baby suit which he looked adorable in! The girls were wearing a cute white dress with a pink now around the waist. They all looked adorable!

Liam was wearing a tradition black saint with a white button up shirt and a black tie and black shoes. My mom was wearing a sea blue dress that came just past the knees and had a black bow around the waist. "We just wanted to bring them to you." My mom said. "Thank you." I hugged my mom and took the girl and layed them down in their carriers. Then I took Keyth from Liam and put him in his carrier. My mom walked out and went to her seat. "Can I walk you down the isle?" Liam asked. "Of course! It would mean the world to me!" I hugged him and let a few tears slip down my cheeks. This was special to me because my dad died a long time ago. He died from a drug overdoes. He used to beat me and my mom before my sister was born. He did drugs, smoked, and drank. Anything illegal you can think of, he did. "Thank you Liam!" I said to him. "It's no problem. You're like a sister to me." He smiled down at me and kissed my forehead. I smiled back. My mom walked back in. "We're starting."

Eleanor and Louis just walked out.

Perrie and Zayn went after.

Then Niall and Katelyn.

Now it's me and Liam,

We heard the song change to a wedding march. Then the double doors opened, everyone stood up and turned around and watched us walk. Harry was staring at me with the biggest smiled ever on his face and his eyes held so much love. Our baby's are in the front row in the carriers. Since they can't walk yet. When we reached in front of Harry Liam handed me to him after I hugged and kissed Liam on the cheek. "Take care of her." I heard Liam whisper in Harry's ear.

---------------------------------------------

"I know pronounce you man and wife, you may now kiss the bride. Harry pulled me close, "I love you." He told me then kissed me passionately. He tried to deepen the kiss but I pulled away remembering where we were. "I love you too, Harry." I smiled at him. Then he picked me up bridal styles and walked me down the isle. Everyone cheered!

---------------------------------------------

"Ok, ready?" I asked everyone.

"Yes!" They are screamed.

"Ok." Then I threw my bouquet of flowers backwards. I looked back and Katelyn had caught it. The others squealed and hugged her then turned back to me and waved by. The guys and their girlfriends are going to watch Keyth, Brooke, and Abby for us for 2 weeks while me and Harry go on our honeymoon. He won't tell me where we are going but I don't care where we go as long as I'm with Harry. I know that is so cheesy but it is true.

I waved back at them and walked back to Harry and we got in the car. As the car was leaving we both waved back to everyone that was waving us goodbye.

"You're finally Ms. Styles." Harry smiled at me. "I am." I agreed. I kissed him passionately and he deepened the kiss.

I know some people may think we are to you he to marry and to young to love, but they are all wrong. Harry is 20 and I'm 19. We love each other so much. We have kids and we are married. This is the best year of my life.

First- I got Harry back.

Second- I fell in love with him.

Third- We found out I'm pregnant.

Forth- We moved in together.

Fifth- We had our baby's.

Sixth- We got married.

Wonder what's next?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm thinking about maybe 25 or 30 chapters. So about 4-9 more chapters maybe? Idk. Hope you like! They are married now! (:

Next chapter will be there honeymoon.

Or maybe I should skip(;

Cause' we all know what going to happen during the honeymoon(;

Hehe!

Stay beautiful my crazy Carrots!

~Katelyn

Xxxx