Chapter 22

Tonight feels like the perfect night to dress up like hipsters and make fun of our exes! Whaoo whaooo! Tonight feels like the perfect night for breakfast at midnight, to fall in love with strangers! Whaooo whaooo! We're happy, free, confused and lonely at the same time! It's miserable and magical. Oh yeah! I'm feeling chapter 22! Whaooo!

Hahaha! Chapter 22! :3

Love you my crazy carrots.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*2 weeks later*

Harry and I spent our hole honeymoon in the bedroom! I know, I know, I shouldn't be telling y'all this but he is just... He couldn't keep his hands off of me. Even now that we are home he is still grabby. Well, when he isn't working on the nursery. I know we should have already finished it, but we havn't really had time. Due to the wedding and the honeymoon and then Harry won't keep his hands to himself and behave! We decided to do half the room pink and half the room blue. On the pink half we are going to put two cribs, a dresser, a play pin. The blue half will be one crib, a dresser, a changer, and In the middle is a little closet. We have cute little toy story posters around the room(Liam's idea) and then we have a little fridge in the corner for their milk(Niall's idea) they have a bathroom with mirrors in the cabinets(Zayns idea) and a poster of a carrot on the door to the bathroom(Louis's idea). All the doors are white as are the carpets. There are pictures along the room of me and Harry before the X-factor and then a few months ago and from the wedding. And the day the babies were born. The girls and I all went shopping and stocked all the stuff we need. Harry has finally finished the nursery today.

We are moving the cribs over now. "Shit!" Harry shouted, then covered his mouth realizing there were children in the room. "What?" I asked. "The crib won't fit through the door." He told me back. "Oh." I thought for a moment. "Take it apart and put it back together in the other room." I told him. "But there are three of them." He wined. "So you better get started." I giggled. "Ugh!" He went and grabbed the tools he will need and got started.

Eventually he was done and the cribs were in the spots we chose for them. I grabbed Keyth and took him to the crib. "It is safe to put him in here, right? It won't fall apart once I put him in?" I asked Harry playfully.

He scoffed "of course it is. I made it." He told me. "Oh, then I better not put him in it. I don't want our son to die so young." I playfully walked off. He wined. "I'm not that bad at building things. He told me. "Harry, I don't even know how you put this together. You couldn't even put coffee in the coffee pot." I told him. "But that's different. Coffee is hard to make." He wined. "Fine, but if our baby gets hurt I'm blaming it on you." I told him playfully. I laughed and layed him down in the crib and got the other two and put them in their cribs. "Told you." He then stuck his tongue out at me like a 5 year old. I stuck mine back out at him. While I still has my tongue out he stuck his tongue back out and made it touch mine. I pulled mine back in and started laughing. He pulled me In and hugged me. "You're so weird." I told him. "But you love me." He told me back. "I do love you." I pecked his lips. He smiled and then pulled me closer and kissed me passionately. He deepened the kiss and I didn't stop him. He picked me up bridal style not breaking lip contact. He brought me to our bedroom and kicked the door closed behind him laying me down on the bed and him slowly laying on top of me with his arms on either side of my head not breaking our kiss. He pulled away long enough to pull my shirt over my head then I pulled his off. "I love you so much." I told him. "I love you too!" He told me. This time I kissed him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep. Haha! :)

They built the nursery! :)

Ahhh! You naughty little Carrots!

You still thought I was going to write 'it'! Hahahaha! Y'all must be out of ya minds! ;)

I love you guys tons! Please promote my book! Tell your followers! I will love you for infinity! :)

~Katelyn

Xxxx