Chapter 3

KHLOE'S POV-

We had finished at the hospital about 5 minutes ago and I had broken my ankle so I got a cast that I have to wear for 6 weeks. Harry still wouldn't tell me what he was going to tell me over dinner. The walk home was silent. "We can still go Harry." I said trying to convince him to go. "Okay, I'll wait right here for you." He said but he didn't sound like he wanted to go anymore. I ran upstairs really quick to wash up. I looked horrible. My mascara is smeared all down my cheeks from crying and my hair was a mess. I wiped the mascara off my face and fixed it again and messed with my hair intill it looked how it did before. I finally just decided to give up and go down stairs. When I got down I saw a waiting Harry at the door. He smiled as I approached him. I smiled back, I much have looked like a retard staring at him and smiling like that. "You look gorgeous Khloe." He whispered in my ear while we were walking hand and hand to the restaurant.

*At restaurant*

We walked to to the lady behind the counter she looked friendly.... A little to friendly. Harry didn't even look at her, she was flirting with him, "How may I help you?" She asked checking out Harry. "Table for two, please?" He said not even taking his eyes off me. She kinda looked aggravated that he wouldn't look at her, I smirked. "Right this way sir." She said with a hint of aggravation in her tone. I smirked again. We finally reached our table, "is this ok?" The lady asked still annoyed. "Yes, this is fine." I said with a smile, trying to be friendly. She had brought us to a small booth, only big enough for two. He looked really nice in a suit, he had his hair casually brushed to the side. He had his dimple smile out. He looked so cute.

HARRY'S POV-

She looked amazing like always, I just couldn't stop thinking about how pretty she was. I looked into her eyes that were a beautiful sea blue. Getting lost in her eyes. "Harry? You okay?" She questioned. "Yeah, I'm fine." I said. "Are you sure? What did you want to ask me?" She asked, she looks so cute when she's curious. "Ummm.... Okay, I really like you Khloe, you are so amazing, I have loved you since the day we met, we have known each other for two years, but it has felt like forever, every time I look at you I see a beautiful, smart, crazy, talented, and amazing girl." I said, she looked a little shocked. I took a big gulp before asking her, "Khloe Ann Thomson, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked scared she would say no and hate me and not want to ever see me again. She looked shocked still. "Umm....... I.... I..... Ummm....." She blushed. "It's okay..." I frowned. "No, it's just I thought you liked that girl from school, Katie?" She asked but also stated. "No, I don't like her Khloe, I told you that I never did. She kissed me and I didn't kiss her, I promise." I said a little hurt that she hasn't believed me. "Oh....." She said still thinking. "Sooo, what do you say?" I asked hopeful. "Okay, yes i'll be your girlfriend!" She said with a huge smile on her face. As did I. "Now, I also have to tell you something. I have really good news! But it's also bad news." I said.

KHLOE'S POV-

"Now, I also have to tell you something. I have really good news! But it's also bad news. He said. I looked at him confused, "Okay, shoot." I said. "You know how I love to sing and you always tell me that I have an amazing voice and that I should try out for the X-Factor?" He asked me. I thought about it and yes I have always told him that, but why is he bringing this up? "Yes." I sad confused. "Wellllllll, I signed up for the X-Factor and auditions are next week." He said looking guilty. "Are you serious?!?" I shouted. He still looked guilty but now he also looked sad, "Yes, please don't be mad at me, Khloe. I'm sorry." He said. I looked at him confused, "Why are you sorry?! I'm so happy for you Harry!!" I reached over the table and kissed him passionately and I felt fire works. I really was happy for him, but I didn't want him to leave, even though I will go with him of course. I pulled away. I looked confused again, "Wait, what's the bad news?" I asked him and he looks guilty again. "When I go, if I make it to the next stage then I have to go to boot camp..." He said with a frown. I frowned too. "It's okay! We can FaceTime and Skype and text! I'll be okay Harry." I smiled but I wasn't happy he was leaving me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Okay, sorry it was a short chapter AGAIN. But I will TRY to do a longer one for next chapter. Sorry again.  

Xoxo

-Katelyn