Chapter 8

When we finally reached my house I wasn't crying anymore. I guess because I kept thinking about that irish hottie, Niall. He was so adorable, I just wanted to pinch his cheeks like an old lady would a little kid. He has a good apetite, but I could still beat him with how much I can eat. We had done a contest and I won. He was shocked at first but then he told me he likes women with bug appetites and I smiled really big at that. I was thinking of ship names for us, Nhoe... NO! Kiall.. Ummm.. Ha thats wierd. 

Alayna interupted me from my thoughts. "Hello?" I looked at her "What?!" I said a little to harsh.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier..." she frowned

"It's okay. I could never stay mad at you." I smiled at her. "But wich do you like better? Nhoe or Kiall?"

"ummmmm.... I guess the secent one... Why?" I smiled at her "Cause..."

I got out of the car and told Alayna bye and then skipped too my front door. My mom opened the front door before I could reach the knob. "And where did you go?" My mom is a little over protective "And why so happy?" She added.

"I went out to Nandos with Alayna. And i'm happy cause i met this guy..." I practicly yelled

"Okay. and Okayyy...." She got a little woried about the harry thing but I hope she dosn't bring him up at all.

I ran past her to my bedroom and jumped on my bed! I can't wait for tomorrow, I can ask Niall if he wants to hang out. I smiled at the thought and fell asleep.

NIALL'S POV-

"She is amazing and so beautiful, She has black hair, Blue eyed Beauty!" I yelled to all the guys when I got home. I really like Khloe, She is a sweet girl. She acted like I wasn't even famous. we had REAL conversations with her and she didn't fan girl. I smiled at the thought of her. I wonder if she likes me as much as I like her.....? Hopefuly. 

"What's her name?" Zayn asked me. Louis and Harry are in Harrys bedroom. Harry has been down about something but none of us know what it is exept Louis. We tried asking Louis but he ignored us and pretended like Harry called him upstairs... Wierd.

"Her name is Khloe." I smiled at them. "Is she hot?" Zayn asled, of course he was going to ask that question. "Yes, she has a great personality and she is beautiful." I started thinking of earlier in the restaurant.

*FLASHBACK*

"You are so beautiful." I blurted out without thinking while i was staring at her. "Umm.. No, I'm anything but beautiful." She looked away from my eyes. "And who told you this non sense? Bcause I can go and beat some sense into them." I said suriously. "No need, because you would be beating sense into someone that isnt even alive anymore." I saw a tear slip from her eye and she hurried and wiped it away before I saw, but I still seen.

*END FLASHBACK*

"That's great mate! I'm happy for ya." Liam smiled at me. "Thanks." I smiled back. "No Problem. So when are we going to meet this girl?" He wanted to meet her. He always wants to meet the girls I like, So he can make sure they are right for me. "Hopefully tomorrow, if she isn't already busy." I smiled at Liam. Zayn had already went upstairs for some rest.. he needs his 'beauty sleep' as he puts it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three chapters in one day! Yay! Hope ya'll have had a good day cause I know I havn't. The best part of my day was updating my story for my awesome fans. :)  Lacy to the side.

~Katelyn                                                                                                                                                                   Xoxo