Part VII

"Yah!! Jeon Nara!!! You can't be fcking serious?!"

Haru explodes whilst Nara is packing her things. If only stare could kill, Nara would have died many times today through Haru's stares.

"Mian, Haru-yah. You know I couldn't. I'll make it up to you sometime later. I'll see you tomorrow. Goodbye" Nara hugged and kissed Haru's cheek before immediately walks off the beach.

Nara had changed her clothes to a slightly thick sweater with denim hot pants and sneakers. Her just-dried hair waves with the warm breeze from the beach. She tugs her hair backwards while reaching the parking lot.

"Ah..I just remembered. I came here with Haru and her car..." she sighs by her own. She is just about to cross the road when a car suddenly stops right in front of her.

"What the fck?!" She cussed as she walks near the car windows. Before she's about to break the glass, the driver slides down the window. "What the hell, you son of a--"

"Hop in"

That familiar rough voice strikes again. Nara's anxious face turns back to dull. She simply continues to walk across the road.

"Nara-sshi" he calls and she turns.

"I heard on the news last night, there's a girl been raped and murdered not far from here"

She stops moving.

"As far as I remember, it is right on the path you're heading to"

She freezes.

Finally, she turns to look at Taehyung.

"Pfffttttttt" She blurts. "Do you actually think I'll fall for that? Nice job, Taehyung-sshi"

Nara snobbishly turns back and walks at a relaxing pace. She passes a couple of ahjummas (aunties) taking a night stroll around the place.

"You know what, a girl was killed there yesterday"

"Really? Oh my goodness!"

"Yes, and I heard her body had been cut into 18 pieces!"

"Omona, that's terrible"

"Indeed. And worse of all, I heard the culprit was nowhere to be found or seen"

-----

"Uh..my house is..nearby. I'll just walk from here" Nara unbuckles her seatbelt and immediately wanted to open the door to the car. Taehyung carefully parks his car near a bus stand, which is nearby.

But failed.

The door's still locked. Nara looks back at Taehyung anxiously.

"Umm..the door please?"

"Let's do it at my house" Taehyung says while drives the car back on the road.

"...WHAT?!!"

-----

Aww, so happy that someone actually have the time to read this crappy story of mine. Feel free to comment/vote for the better~ Thanks everyone~^^