Part XIX

"Would you go out with me?"

Nara looked into Taehyung's glistening eyes, searching for the truth.

"Nara-yah?"

She still stayed on her exact spot motionless.

"Say something" Taehyung nudged a bit forward to be closer to Nara but she didn't move an inch.

"Ha. Got you" Nara blurted and flicked Taehyung's head. "Stop playing around, Taehyung. Go home"

She was about to go to the door before Taehyung grabbed her hand and pulled her close to him. Taehyung forced her to sit in front of him.

"Unfortunately" he breathed. "I'm not joking about it"

Her smile faded.

"Why me?" Her little voice unraveled.

"I don't  know. I just think..why not?"

"There's alot of others and I'm sure those pretty girl idols are among them" she tried to pry off Taehyung's grip on her but failed.

"I know..but you.."

Nara's :

I feel like the time stops as I look deep into his mesmerized eyes. I couldn't help not to look the way his thick lashes beautifully swayed as he talked to me.

"You're different. I-"

"Honey, I'm home" I snapped out of my bubbles of thoughts when I heard my eomma's voice at the front. "Nara-yah, eomma bought you lunch. I hope you- Oh? I don't know we have a guest"

I immediately on my feet when I saw her figure. "Eomma, umh, this is Kim Taehyung. He's one of my classmate"

Taehyung followed my actions and he bowed to eomma. He introduced himself a little. His attitude is somewhat..different from when I met him at first. Eomma caught me off guard when she saw Taehyung is holding my phone.

"Hmm? Nara-yah, isn't that your phone?" Taehyung rubbed his neck while giving me back my phone.

"Yeah, Taehyung came here to return it to me"

"Aww I'm very grateful! That's very kind of you. Now that you're here, let's have lunch with us. Luckily I bought extra"

"No!" Me and Taehyung replied on instant which made us exchange glances on each other. "W-well Taehyung have to go" I added. Of course I'm lying.

"Is that so? But I wish you could join us though, I insist even. That's the only way for us to repay you" eomma's sweet voice is sometimes could be a little..persuasive.

Taehyung looked at me for the last time before he finally turn around to look at my eomma.

"Actually, I am a bit hungry" Taehyung patted his stomach while he showed all his teeth as he smiled to eomma. I immediately shot him a glare but he didn't buy it. I finally gave up and went to help eomma to prepare the lunch she bought on the table.

"I hope you don't mind we're having some takeouts, Taehyung-ah" my eomma and Taehyung conversed like I'm not even existed.

"I'm sure he's fine with it" I spoke.

"Nara, be nice to him. He even came all the way here to return your phone" my eomma spat half seriously.

"It's okay. Takeouts' fine for me. I really appreciate for you having me lunch. I'll enjoy the food" he said as he took a seat opposite of me.

Surprisingly, the food tasted good. And even better with having Taehyung smoothly talking to my eomma.

And he kept on winking at me whenever eomma's not looking.

-----

Thank you so much for reading, commenting and voting~ really2 appreciate that u guys enjoy reading this book! I'm sorry for the late update but i promise I'll update with better storyline later^^ tysm~~