Part L

Taehyung's :

"T- Taehyung?"

The time was as if stops moving. Warm breeze sweeping the chills from my body as she stutters my name. Even for a stutter, the sun was as if shine bright but not until it causes the damn El Nino. Even with 2 layers of winter clothes and a muffler, I froze. The air puffs keep blowing from my face, I was breathing fine.

But then, she made me like this. She made me miss her so much. She made me regret every single time without her in the past 4 years. She made me yearn her touch. As if it was the first time we met.

"What the f.uck are you doing here?".

Her flat and obviously annoyed tone snaps me from my beautiful thoughts and daydr- nightdream. Even with the creases between her eyebrows, looking f.ucking pissed and upset, she looks more beautiful than I ever remembered. I forgot about the pain I had just now, the time, the place everything. I know I just want one thing at this moment.

"Nara", it came out almost like a whisper. The little winds blew my hair, making it tickles my eyes and the bridge of my nose. I realized I was smiling like a big idiot when I saw the frown never ceases from her face.

Maybe someone's having the time of the month.

"I asked you, what are you doing here?", there she goes with that tone again. Damn, if this is what I'm thinking, thank God I'm a guy.

"I wanted to see you", hoping that will cool down the fire in her veins. "I missed you".

"Look, you can just go home and we can pretend like this never happened because it's f.ucking late so that I can go to sleep and have a much more beautiful dream rather than all this. So if you excuse me, I don't think I know you and I doubt that you even know I existed as well so, good night". She shuts her window.

"No no no- Nara! Please! Listen to me! Nara-yah!", I climb the fence a little to have a better view but then I almost fell to the ground when the window next to Nara's are pushed out.

"What's with all the noice? I'm trying to sleep!", Haru emerges.

"Haru-yah! Thank God, I'm sorry to disturb you but can you please call out Nara for me?", I hope that could move her.

"Oh it's that popular jerk from BTS", she mocks. Yeah, thank you for clarifying that. "What are you doing here anyway?". Oh God, here comes another.

"Please, just tell Nara to hear me out. I'm so sorry".

"Tsk tsk tsk, you know you messed up big time, Taehyung".

"Yes, I know, that's why I need to talk to her", I swear my veins can pop up from my neck anytime soon. "Will you please wake her up or maybe let me in to talk to her?".

"Ugh, Taehyung-ah, you know what time it is? Take my free advice, go back and come again tomorrow or whenever. Just not now, please? She had a rough day and she had an early day tomorrow".

Haru was about to shut her window but I insist.

"Haru-yah!", yes, I got her attention back, "I'll make you a deal". She inhales a deep breath but she's listening.

"I'll let you meet Yoongi hyung".

-----

I am trailing Haru closely as we walk at the upstairs corridor.