Yoongi

"No", I say, in monotone. I continue to keep myself busy by cleaning my little studio room.

"But hyung-".

"Take this vacuum to Jin hyung. He said he need it", I practically shove the vacuum to Taehyung and push him until he's outside my room. Then I close the door.

I know we just came back from overseas but man, seriously I still got like tons of work to do regarding our group's songs. PD-nim asked me to produce like around 10 to 15 more beats and melodies samples to him by this weekend. I sit on my chair and slump my shoulders down. I close my eyes while taking a deep breath.

I turn on the computer, setting up every softwares and plugins or whatever is needed as usual before I began to produce a song. I always got something inside my genius brain.

But not tonight.

There's nothing came out.

I was sitting in front of the computer, staring onto it like 1 hour and a half. Only after Jin texted me that he left some dinner in the fridge. They all knew I was the type that need high concentration while doing something seriously, especially our tracks. But tonight, my brain disappoints me.

Is that some regret I felt deep inside?

I try to throw away those irrelevant thoughts but I can't. I just can't. Sometimes, things happened beyond your control and rationality.

And those things doesn't happen to me this often.

Not until the moment when we just arrived here in South Korea hours ago.

It kinda force me to be someone who I'm not and I don't like it. But I don't hate it. It made the butterflies in my stomach dance together with the hunger beats. No, that wasn't really a great combination but it's not too bad at all.

Instead, it even make my hands have minds of their own. Would you look at that. I am typing my own name to the search box and I must say, I'm quite satisfied with the findings I get. Ranked #6 in searches for best young producer, hmm, not bad. But I feel like something's still missing. So, I retype my keyword.

Suga at Gimpo Airport.

There goes every single beautiful fantaken photos of me at the airport just now. And there's one photo that makes my heart drops.

I was wearing a black sunglasses, trying to give as many autographs as possible to the fans who were there. And upon reaching her, I dumbly skipped her and continue to give attention to other fans, not even looking at her. This photo captured it all.

She was looking so upset and embarrassed; I remembered she lend me many things of her own for me to sign. Her notebook, phone case, her wrist, her folded fan and even a baseball cap with my name on it.

You know what's the dumbest thing I did?

I did that on purpose.

Yeah.

Because..

Between you and me..

I think..

She looks way more beautiful than before.

I don't know how that even happened after this 3 years but she looked dazzling. That it me coward enough not to even spare a glance at her. Because you know why?

Her presence had always got me all tingly with cotton candies and double rainbows. I don't even know what s.hit I am talking about right now but I'm telling you in the best description I could give.

Ever since I met her 3 years ago, I knew she was going to be the one. But I was too scared to tell her. During the camp, I really enjoyed listening to her cute laughs and childish acts. It was as if I can make her depend on me, which I like it even more.

But being too egoistic as a man I am, I kept it buried deep inside the hollow space in my heart. Furthermore, since only Taehyung had the mutual connections between me and her, these past years made it even more impossible to at least watch her doing anything so good in great condition.

But it all happened too soon. Taehyung with his sudden proposal and everything. It kinda speeds up everything and my nerves were getting me sanitically-challenged. Then as if it was on cue, Taehyung's text came into my phone.

Taehyung : Hyung! I'm so sorry to bother you but please at least give it a try? I owed her so much for bringing me back with Nara. Please hyung?🙏

Just when I'm about to lock the phone, another text came in.

Taehyung : If you ever change your mind, here's her phone number, which I hope you will. I really hope you can think about this🙏 Goodnight hyung♡

<<Contact No.>>
xxxx-xxxx-xxxx

This sneaky idiot.

I begin to have cold sweat. Why would he think I would ever do this?

I keep staring on the screen. Specifically the number he gave me. This was like a jackpot and doomsday at the same time. How's that even possible? Don't ask.

I really want to go and see her, asking her how she was doing, is she healthy. But what's stopping me is the shame I have for cowardly avoiding her and hiding my feelings for years.

And for crying out loud, I don't even know if she already have a boyfriend or not!

"Yeoboseyo?".

I froze. Now that I realized.

When did I f.ucking pressed her number and dialled it?!

"Yeoboseyo?", her voice beams from the other line.

I cursed internally for God knows how many times to be exact but after checking out my voice's condition, I grew up some balls to actually speak into the phone.

"Y- yeoboseyo?", I said back. There is a long silence before she eventually speaks back to me.

"May I- W- who- who is this?", she stutters. Sounds nervous but if there's anyone who needs to f.ucking number two right now, it was me. Never had I ever imagined myself sitting in my studio, talking to my crush instead of doing my job. I gulp before focusing on the call again.

"It's me. Yoongi".

-----

i'll let u guys decide urself what'll happen next and i guessed u geniuses already knew who was 'she' right? XD

oh and if u guys haven't realized it, yep, i'll be making a total of 7 chapters as special chapters/epilogue for this book ;) all from different members. so thanks for reading and pls vote/comment/fan ;3 ilyall