Part XV

"A..ani..we're just playing around" Jimin stammered.

Namjoon's eyes caught a glimpse of the phone. "Whose is that?"

For sure he'll know since all of them are using iPhone 6, except for Jin hyung who's using the LG ice cream phone. And it is a Samsung Note 5 phone.

Taehyung took it away from Jimin's hand and begins to walk to the door, while he snucks one of his hands into his pocket.

"Kim Taehyung" Taehyung turns around to look at Namjoon whom he just passed by.

"If you messed up again, I swear I'll-"

"Shut up, hyung. This is none of your business" Taehyung rolls his eyes and exits the room.

Namjoon clenched his fist while others are trying not to look at him and pretends to do something else.

While Taehyung was lying on his bed, Nara's phone rang. He looked at the caller ID.

Haru.

He cleared his throat before picking up. "Hello?"

"Hello? Ehh Nara you- wait, I must've dialled the wrong- ehh? Who's this?" Haru panicked a bit. "Ahjusshi, who are you?! What the fck are you doing with my friend's phone?!"

Taehyung drops his jaw for awhile. "Jamshimanyo, I'm not an ahjusshi! I am an 18-year-old, Kim Taehyung"

"T-t-taehyung?! That Taehyung the asshole from our class?!"

"What did you say? Omona sesange- yahh!"

"Looks like it's him" Haru sighs. "Eojetteun (anyways), what are you doing with Nara's phone? I never imagine a jerk like you become a stalker"

"For your information, that girl left her phone at class and she's very lucky that I kept it safe"

"Being a jerk you are, at least you could give it back to her even if she's absent from school"

"Yah, I would if I just know where the fck she lives! And I'm not a jerk! Knock it off, woman!" Taehyung raged.

"Oh shut up and write down the address, listen carefully 'cuz I'm damn too busy to repeat it twice"

"Arasseo, palli hae (I understand, please hurry)" Taehyung said with gritted teeth.

-----

Nara's :

There's a faded sound of serial knockings at the front door. I weakly walk towards the door.

It must be eomma.

Thank God.

It was about time to eat-

"Taehyung??"

-----

You're always welcomed to my home, Taetae-yah.