Part XXXIII

Taehyung's :

@fxckyxxhbts : holy f.uck I can't believe what I'm seeing!

@taehyungmylove : oppaaaaaaaaa!!

@ihatejuliet : f.uck off b.itch. my tae don't deserve u

@asdfghjkl : you're joking right?

@taexjuliet : idgaf i ship this two #taeliet #vuliet

@superjjk : if both are happy idm

@taenoticedme : oppa what are u doing rn?

I keep on scrolling my Twitter. Filled with hurtful and supportive comments. Of course, many retweeted the photos of me.

And Juliet.

It was the toughest day of my life when I have to pass through the reporters and fans. I was this close to hit them all like the bowling pins. I honked many times but most of them were just being hard-headed.

Let alone with Juliet sitting comfortably beside me. If it wasn't for her, I would definitely explode at that very moment and let things out of hand.

I gather myself enough guts to press the call button again.

The number you've dialled is un-

Shit.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not mad at her at all. I'm mad at myself. I f.ucked up everything. She deserves to hate me. I blew up everything. And I'm talking about the beautiful girl who I've put so much effort to open her heart for me.

"Nara, please ans-".

When I was about to call her back, an unknown call rang my phone. I hesitate to answer at first but I thought it could be from the hyungs.

"Hello, who is this?", I ask the caller first.

"Hey". I'm clenching my jaw so hard the moment I heard the voice of the caller.

"Oh it's f.ucking Juliet. Look, I don't need this right now an-", I haven't finish my sentence when she cuts in.

"Language, V-sshi. Or else".

I bit my tongue, stressing out my sarcastic chuckles. "Else what?".

"You really don't want to know".

"Are you f.ucking blackmailing me?", my voice enrages.

"Oh I'm sorry, did I?", I can hear her despicable giggles which sent me disgusting shivers through my body. "Well, if you say so-"

She was interrupted by my sudden fits of laughter. "What the f.uck, who would've thought that that Juliet, precious maknae of Baby Dolls that every guys fell for stoop this low? I'm talking real low; lower than the f.ucking ground".

"You won't laugh much longer if I say this might as well affects your precious b.itch".

I immediately stop laughing and fuming again. "Don't you dare do anything to her! She got nothing to do with this, Juliet!", I shout at the speaker of my phone.