Part X

"Look, hyung..i-it's not like what you think.."

"What do you think I'm thinking about right now?"

The situation in the living room are getting more tense as Namjoon crosses over his arms while sitting on the couch with Yoongi sitting next to him. Taehyung is sitting on another single couch, with his head looked down to the floor.

"Taehyung-ah.." Namjoon sighs. "We're not allowed to do this kind of shit for God's sake---"

"She's a friend of mine and I brought her here to do our assignments together and that's it" Taehyung cuts Namjoon's lines. "And for God's sake, you don't have to repeat the whole NO RELATIONSHIPS ALLOWED thing to me. I'm sick of hearing the same thing from you"

Taehyung rises from the couch, heading towards the main door and get out from the house.

"Yah Kim Taehyung!"

"Aishhh, Namjoon-ah~~ What have you done to uri Taehyungie?" Hoseok peeks from upstairs and then making his way downstairs.

"Hoseok, please stay back, you don't need to tell me what I can or cannot do" Namjoon brushes through his blonde hair and sometimes grabs them between his fingers.

"Do you at least heard what he wants to say?" Hoseok asks.

"I did"

"Then? What seems to be the problem?"

"Look, he (Taehyung) needs to understand that us idols had to bear with these kind of situations and--"

"Namjoon-ah jinjja..He's not a little kid anymore. He totally understands that thing"

"But I'm the leader, so it's my responsibility to--"

"Not trusting your teammates?" Hoseok shrugs.

"When did I?! You're saying that I did not have faith on my members?" Namjoon explodes.

"Ermm...excuse me.." Everyone on the living room looks upstairs, to find Nara standing awkwardly at the edge of the stairs. "But may I know where's Taehyung? We need to finish our assignments by tonight"

Namjoon tch-ed while rolling his eyes and lets out a heavy sigh.

"He went out just now"

"Umh..do you perhaps know wher--"

"No" Namjoon replied almost on instance.

"N-never mind then..I..I'll excuse myself first" Nara went downstairs and heads outside.

Nara's :

Am I really going to look for Taehyung?

I already walked a few meters away from Taehyung's house and I still don't see any signs of him.

Then I came across a kids playground, and I swear I heard the croaky sound of the swing being played.

I gathered myself enough courage to go nearer and saw a dark silhouette sitting on one of the swings, which swings back and forth slowly.

I peeked through the edges of the person's figure to see that he was actually singing a song, with that super deep, rough voice of his.

-----

Taehyung's :

Do you hear me..
I'm talking to you..
Across the water..
Across the deep blue ocean..
Under the open sky..
Oh my..
Baby I'm trying..

I was singing to one of my favorite song when I heard light footsteps from my back while I'm playing the swing. And then a small voice popped up from the same direction.

"Are you okay?"

-----

Thanks for reading and voting and commenting^^ This chapter kinda sucks so what do you think? ;-; sorry for the long wait tho..