Part XLI

- 1 week later -

"So how are you feeling today?", Nara enters the room and smiles at Taehyung. She drops her bag on the floor and sits beside Taehyung on the bed.

"Annyeong", Taehyung chirps, "I'm super fine! The doctor said that I can take off my cast today!".

"Omo really? I'm so happy for you!", Nara pulls Taehyung for a brief hug. "Finally, right?".

"Yeah, my right hand had started to give away since I used it alot to do things", he smiles in pure bliss. "Thank God", and as he finished, the doctor and nurses in charge enters the room and asks Nara to step out for awhile as they want to do final examination upon Taehyung before taking off the heavy cast.

The occasion did not take long and Taehyung has been allowed to get discharged. Nara helped him packing his clothes from the closet and accompanies him to the front desk. Nara helped Taehyung carrying his only bag filled with clothes. Realizing this, Taehyung sighs and stops walking to the elevator. Nara who is few steps ahead of him stops walking at his actions.

"What's wrong?", Nara asks. She pulls out a questioning expression when Taehyung lends his right hand to her.

"Give me that, let me carry it myself", he orders.

"Hm? It's fine, it's not that heavy", her attempt to at least lie at Taehyung for his own good completely fails when he comes hither and tries to take the bag from her left shoulder while she had her own bag on her right one.

"Just give me that-", Taehyung quickly pulls the sling bag onto his right shoulder.

"B- but your arm-"

"I told you, it's fine already. Don't worry about me", he assures while laughing nonchalantly. "And I only hurt the left one so I still got my right one, see? It's working completely well", Taehyung states.

Nara curves a little smile at him before following him into the elevator. They are the only persons who use the elevator at the moment, so silently Nara looks at Taehyung's left arm most of the time. And he caught her. Nara immediately looks away but it was too late.

"Stop staring at it, I'm fine, for God's sake", he blurts. Nara blushes at his point and steadies her stance right at Taehyung's left side. The silence is getting bolder but right when Taehyung holds Nara's hand with his left one, the giant awkward wall demolished. Nara can't help but giving him a smile after a heavy sigh left from her lips.

The medias had already gathered around the hospital compound as they have received the news regarding Taehyung's discharging. When the elevator reaches the ground floor, Taehyung and Nara exits the elevator hand in hand but when they saw Bang Shihyuk PDnim walking towards them at the lobby, they unravels their hands on instincts. He takes off his dark shades and plasters a smile, "Taehyung-ah, how are you feeling?".

"Never felt so alive, PDnim", Taehyung scratches his neck.

Bang PDnim stifles his laugh as he comes closer to Taehyung. "Tsk tsk tsk", he smiles before his expression immediately turns serious as hell and his lips curve upwards. He rests one of his hand on his hips and the other one goes to Taehyung's left ear; pinching it. "Have you forgotten of what I told you before? You are not supposed to do that anymore, smartass", Bang PDnim warns in gritted teeth.

"Aaaaaaa- PDnim- s- stop! I- I can exp-", Taehyung cries. His feet automatically tiptoes in pain.