Part XXVI

Taehyung's :

"Bang PDnim!" I shouted as I yank open the door to our agency's president. The secretary had followed me but I was too fast that she pants all the way. There I saw Bang PDnim spurts some of his green tea onto his shirt.

Immediately, his secretary passes by me and help handing some tissues to PDnim while apologizing for not able to stop me from interfering him.

PDnim flusters for awhile but after seeing my tensed face, he asks his secretary to give us a moment alone. Good.

I walk towards PDnim's desk and he gestured me to sit so that we can talk comfortably. So I did. Although it still doesn't help or change anything about what I am going to say to him.

"Barging into my office like that, you must have something really important to say" PDnim says comfortably. Somehow my dark side made me roll my eyes and clenches my teeth before I open my mouth. But luckily, I was able to turn the table and take a deep breath as I lean my body slightly towards the table in front of me.

"PDnim..how could you do this to me?" I breathed. The curves between PDnim's eyebrows getting deeper.

"What?"

"You said I will have this chance to graduate high school but then..why?" My voice vibrates and getting deeper with emotions. My eyes getting heavy with tears hanging on the edge. Begging to obey the gravity and stain my cheeks.

"Hold on, Taehyung-ah. Calm down. W-what happened? What have I done to make you feel like this?" His voice laces with concern as he concentrates to my words.

"W-why, PDnim....you said that- I can graduate high school for sure this time-"

"Yes, of course you can. But what now? What's with all this?" PDnim's hands hovers through the air and points to my whole figure.

"B-but why do you suddenly not allowing us to go elsewhere even for school? I thought you said-"

"What?!"

My mouth stops spitting out words after I heard his tone rises.

"Y-you said that you need us to stop any other activities other than practicing for our promotional activities, including going to school"

"What an actual f-" he snaps himself. "When did I even said that?"

"W-what? Are you saying t-"

"I never said that. I don't even plan to. I already emphasized before; I want my boys to have good educational backgrounds besides being armored with dozens of special talents. Of course you'll be busy with those promotions and such, but I am actually thinking of letting you to decide whichever comes first because both are important and whatever your choice is, I know it's the best for you and I'll try my best to support you".

I choked my tears a little when he recalls me and the other members as his boys.

"Whatever it is, I won't ever, under any circumstances, will stop you or the others from learning, be it in terms of performance or academic and stuffs. Even I already planned to let Jimin to pursue his studies at high school later after you have graduated".

I am still baffled and speechless.

"Now that I've said that, who told you such things?"

I feel like my eyes bloodshot and my knuckles had turned whitish as I balled my fist very hard.