Part XLIII

"Hm? Nara? What are you doing here?".

And as fast as the lightning strucks, Nara pulls the door back to her side and shuts it.

"Yah! Pabo! Why you're not wearing any top?!", Nara shouts from outside. Taehyung was still in bewilderment before he snaps back to reality.

"Um, excuse me?", Taehyung tries to open the door. But Nara pulls it close as strong as she can. She squeals a little when she opens her eyes and she sees Taehyung still half bare from clothes. She shuts her eyes tight.

"Put a shirt on, Taehyung!".

Taehyung creeps his fingers through the small gap between the door from closing and pulls it a little wider, "Nara-yah, why are you here actually?".

"Why are you topless?!".

"It's f.ucking 2 am and I was planting the flowers for my garden at the back", he snaps annoyingly while letting a little yawn escapes through his lips. "Wanna join the party?".

"Taehyung plea-".

"Come inside, it's freezing out there".

"Just put a f.ucking shirt on!", Nara enrages.

"Or you'll have to say it out loud here", Taehyung fixes his gaze on Nara. Nara gulps nervously.

"Please put a shirt on or I can't just stand here talking to you without looking at your body!", Nara huffs but the second she does, she immediately regrets to death.

Taehyung snorts and smiles cockily at her. He backs away from the door and turns around. "Just f.ucking come in". Taehyung makes his way to a basket of clean clothes and he picks a grey-ish hoodie to wear.

Nara timidly steps into the house and secretly admiring the internal design of the house. And after she closes the door, her breath was taken away by the beautiful sight she's having.

Taehyung is standing with his back turns to Nara as he tries to wear his hoodie. Her pupils dilate with amusement and her jaw drops. The way his mild muscles flex on his back and arms are jus-.

Oh f.uck.

Taehyung turns around with the hoodie covers half of his upper torso in the middle of wearing it. The faded packs that beautifully curved on his abdomen and his perfect toned skin; Nara gulps while fighting the best of herself to keep calm.

Afterall, she's still one of Taehyung's ultimate stan. These kinds of things are just-

"Hello? Yoohoo? Earth to Nara, are you there?", Taehyung waves his hand in front of her, and when she finally reacts to eat, he carves a smile to her. "Have a seat", he implies. Nara shyly took a seat on the couch, opposite to where Taehyung is.

"You better have a damn good reason to interrupt my sleep", Taehyung starts.

"Umm..", Nara mumbles, "N- nice house", she says, more like a question. Taehyung frowns at her and sighs.

"Just cut to the chase, Nara".

"I-saw-you-with-that-bitch-today", she utters quick, preventing eye contact with Taehyung.

Just when Nara is about to further her statement, Taehyung is struggling to hold back his laughter. His eyes squint while looking at her close.