26 - To Move On Is To Grow

Tay POV

In my entire life, I've never felt more alone than I do right now.

I still love Jenna McDougall. I cannot stop thinking about her and every day I spent with her. I want her back more than I've ever wanted anything. But she doesn't love me; she doesn't want me.

I can't tell the guys. They would never understand. I know that she hurt me, everyone knows that she hurt me. All I've been doing is telling myself that she didn't mean it. But she did mean it. She broke my heart, ripped it out of my chest, threw it on the floor, and stepped on it. And I still love her.

My family wouldn't understand either. I tell my twin sister everything, but I can't tell her that I'm in love with a girl that crushed me. Trying to hate Jenna is exhausting, so I don't even try.

"Tay," my mother says. I've been staying with her since we got back from tour. "Are you alright?"

"I still love her, and loving her is killing me. I can't not love her."

"It's going to take some time, honey. Every heart heals differently. It'll hurt, then one day you're going to wake up and it wont hurt anymore. Believe me, sweetheart."

"Mom, I love you." I pull her into a hug. I really do have the best family ever.

<><><><>

I'm sitting on a couch in Mike's house, petting his cat. I called a band meeting, because I got a call from Alex Gaskarth.

"So, Tay, what did you have to tell us?" Cameron asks.

"Gaskarth called me earlier. All Time Low is going on tour in a few weeks. In mid-October they're playing a show downtown and were wondering if we wanted to play a set."

The guys look at each other and nod.

"I'll call Alex."

So I know that this chapter is really short and really shitty, it's just a filler.

XoXo

~XhannahX