14 - Congratulations

Warning: short and shitty.

Tay POV

It's been just over twelve hours since Jenna and I came out. We both seriously underestimated what could happen in twelve hours. We both had to turn our phones off because of all the notifications we were getting.

I sit down next to her on the couch in my bus and say, "Even though I want to throw my phone into a mosh pit during a Vanna set, coming out was totally worth it."

"That was deep."

I playfully push her. "Shut up."

"I'm serious. You could've said Falling In Reverse mosh pit. Vanna is way more hard-core."

I kiss the top of her head. "You're the best girlfriend ever."

"There may be one exception."

"Why does that sound like a quote from Twilight?"

She thinks about it for a minute. "It actually might be."

"Whatever. It was sweet."

"But you're right. I am the best girlfriend ever."

"Excuse me?" I say. "Who planned a kick-ass first date with swings, on a night of a full moon, where we got to lay under the stars?"

Before we came back to the buses the night of our date we lay under the stars and a full moon for close to an hour.

"Fine, you win."

I kiss her cheek. "I know I do."

"Hey guys," Mike says to us. "You need to answer a very important question."

"If you want us to make out in front of you, the answer is no." I say.

"It's not that. What's your ship name?"

"Our what?" Jenna asks.

"Your ship name. The name you get as a couple. Like 'Jalex' or 'Austlan Cashby'." Mike informs.

She looks at me. I shrug.

"I guess we never thought about it."

"Well your options are: Jenlor, Tenna, Tayna, Jaylor, Jardougall, or just Jay."

I say "Jenlor" the same time she says "Jaylor".

"Ferri, tie breaker." I say.

"I'm going with Jenlor on this one."

"Give me your phone," I say and reach for it. He gives it to me. I unlock it, knowing the passcode by heart. I log out of his Instagram account, log into my own, and take a picture of me and Jenna. I caption it: "Jenna and I have an announcement. Our ship name is now #Jenlor"

I tap the icon to post to Twitter. I toss Mike his phone and try not to think about the influx of notifications we're gonna receive after we turn our phones back on.

"Did we just start a shitstorm?" Jenna asks.

"I have no idea. Maybe?"

She shrugs. "Okay."

I wrap my arms around her shoulders and pull her into me. "Can we stay like this forever?"

"I can't do forever. I have a show to do tomorrow."

I stick my tongue out at her. "You're so mean. Now I really know why I'm the best girlfriend ever."

"We can stay like this until tomorrow morning."

"That works too."

 When I wake up the next morning, the microwave is on, and Jordan is yelling. My head is killing me and something is holding onto my arm. I hear the quiet sounds of breathing and see the pale figure of my girlfriend still sleeping next to me.

I carefully untangle myself from Jenna, and close the door to the back lounge so she can continue to sleep. I grab a pillow from off my bed, and throw it at Jordan.

"Stop yelling!" I yell. (Oh, the irony.) "Jenn is still sleeping."

"Mike took my snapback!"

"No I didn't!" Mike argues.

"I run a freaking daycare." I say to myself. "Michael, give Jordan his hat back."

"But Tay," Mike whines. "Jordan started it!"

"Well I'm ending it. Give him his hat or I'm hiding all your beer."

He huffs, then gives Jordan his snapback.

"Grown-ass men fighting over a stupid hat."

"It's not stupid!" Jordan yells at me. I roll my eyes at him, then return to the lounge, where Jenna still sleeps, unaffected by the argument that just happened.

So I'm back. I know I'm shitty as hell, but I'm trying my hardest. I literally just started high school, then I'm starting sports that run from November-June. Wish me luck

XoXo

~XhannahX