30 - Come Home

Tay POV

"You guys ready?" I ask. They all nod. I look at Alex in front of me, and he turns on the camera. I take a long, deep breath, then smile. "Hey, guys, it's We Are The In Crowd. Today we're going to play a cover of Come Home."

Yes, Come Home, as in the Tonight Alive song. It's been a week since I saw Jenna, and I need to get these feelings out.

As much as I hate it, and as much as I don't want to, I am still in love with this girl. I don't care that she has a girlfriend, I don't care about anything she's done. I am hopelessly in love with Jenna McDougall, and I don't think anything can change that; not even sleeping with Zack Merrick. 

All Time Low has a week off from tour, so Alex came back to Poughkeepsie to help me with this video. He hasn't mentioned Zack, neither has my band, and I'm so glad. I want to forget that happened.

It should be the other way around, shouldn't it? I want to forget about Jenna, and cling to the memory of Zack. But I don't. I want the thoughts of Zack to be gone forever, and I want to keep every thought of Jenna.

I thank Alex for helping us make the video, then say good-bye to him. We filmed at Mike's house, but I want to be alone. I drive back to my house in silence, even though I should probably have noise to drown out my thoughts.

I can't get anything right these days.

When I get back to my house, I look for something to change in to. I'm searching my drawers when I find the shirt that Jenna made for me. She probably got rid of hers. I stare at it for a minute before closing the drawer and going to my closet. I change into mesh shorts and an old t-shirt, then curl into my bed and turn the TV on.

I flip through the channels until I find one playing How I Met Your Mother reruns. Sleep hasn't been coming to me lately. Whenever I close my eyes all I see is either Jenna or Zack. I didn't sleep at all last night.

Just like every night this week, I'm up until the early hours of the morning, before I can't take being awake any longer, and crash into a nightmare filled sleep.

Woah, two shitty updates in one day.

I can't believe there's only one chapter left.

XoXo

~XhannahX