5 - Poppin' Champagne

Jenna POV

"Are you going to the party tonight?" Tay asks me. We're sitting at Sleeping With Sirens's merch table.

"Yeah, I think everyone is."

"Awesome," she says and stands up. "I'll see you there." I smile as she walks away.

I don't realize I'm staring until Justin says,  "Damn, Jenn, you're crushing hard."

"I really think I am."

"Does she know about Vic?" I shake my head. "Are you going to tell her?"

"I don't know, Justin. I really don't know."

"Do you want my advice?" His voice is genuine.

"That depends."

"Jenn, how much do you like this girl?"

"Enough to want to let her fall asleep in my arms, and listen to her sing in the shower, and. . ." I trail off.

"Then you should tell her."

"We're not even a couple."

"But you want to be. It's better to tell her and lose her now, then to lie and lose her when she's more than a friend."

I hate to admit it, but he has a point. "Alright, I'll tell her. . . Eventually."

"Jenna!"

"Justin, this is hard enough, I don't need the extra pressure."

"Okay, but promise me you'll tell her before tour is over."

I nod. "I promise."

"Now, about you and Vic."

"You're pushing it, Hills." I tell him.

"Jenna, please just talk to him. He's always on our bus crying and complaining that he misses you. Do you know how hard it is to do anything when there's a grown-ass man whining all the time?"

"Fine."

He gives me a hug and breathes out, "Ohthankgod."

I said I'll talk to him, I just never said when.

<><><><>

"Guys, what should I wear?" I ask. The occupants of my bus at the moment include: Matt, Jake, Cam, Whakaio, Justin Hills, Austin Carlile, and Aaron Pauley.

"Jenna," Matt says, "you do realize you're asking seven men what to wear to a party?"

"Yes." The boys of Tonight Alive look at me like I'm insane; I usually never ask for fashion advice. "And I really need help."

Austin stands up and yells, "Austin to the rescue!" I lead him to the back lounge where I keep my suitcase, open it, and let him go to work. "Do you need a full outfit, or do you already have certain pieces picked out?" I point to the Glamour Kills shirt I am already wearing. "Yeah, sweetie, you need a full outfit."

I furrow my eyebrows. "What's wrong with this shirt?"

"Jenna, if you want to impress Tay, you need to change it up a little."

My eyes grow wider. "How do you know? The only people I told were my guys."

He puts a hand on either one of my shoulders. "I see the way you look at her. It's the same way Alan looks at cats and Zooey Deschanel."

"Alright, fine."

Ten minutes pass before Austin gives me his selected outfit. He pushes me into the bathroom before I can properly look at what he has chosen. When I finally do, I actually smile.