Chapter 20: Chemicals

I walked down the hallway of the facility and saw a lab. I peaked in and saw no one was there. I quietly slipped in and shut the door behind me.

“Let’s see exactly what you’ve been doing, AWTOK,” I said to myself as I looked around the room. There were bottles on shelves with liquid and labels. I read label after label, “Dragon’s blood, vampire heart, lizard skin, cat’s eye, avian lungs!” I felt sick to my stomach. What kind of stuff was this?! There were organs, limbs, skin, and body parts of mutated children!

“I see you’re checking our selection of mutated chemicals and what not,” Dr. Xander said from behind me.

“YOU!” I growled. I clenched my fists. This man was a monster!

“Where’s your friends? Oh wait I already know. They’re outside aren’t they?” Dr. Xander smirked.

“You disgust me!” I replied through gritted teeth.

“I thought you would have committed suicide for loosing your little angel wings,” Dr. Xander laughed.

“I don’t need wings to fight against you!” I said as I picked up a chair and threw it straight at him. Dr. Xander ducked.

“That’s rude. And I thought we were just starting to get along,” Dr. Xander said with a frown.

“You’re crazy if you think I would ever get along with you!” I scowled. Dr. Xander smiled.

“Well then I might as well kill you,” Dr. Xander said shaking his head but smiling evilly. I rolled my eyes.

“Bring it on!” I mocked as I grabbed some of the bottles off the shelf. I started throwing bottle after bottle at that mad man. Dr. Xander was dodging left and right. Oh why do evil scientists have to be so freaking good at dodging?! Dr. Xander grabbed a needle from a table and threw it at me. I luckily dodged by an inch.

“Oh it seems I have missed,” Dr. Xander said grabbing more needles from the table. I growled and glared at him. He started throwing needles at me. They were going everywhere. I felt the stings of needles in my arms, legs, stomach, face, and just about everywhere. My hands shook as I yanked needles out of my stomach.

“You bastard!” I screamed as I threw the syringes right back at him. One needle stabbed him in the face and dragged down. I hoped that the mark was permanent. It kinda reminded me of the scar that Zack in Final Fantasy has.

“You son of a-” Dr. Xander began as he held his face in pain.

“Female dog? I know,” I smirked as I broke through a window. Dr. Xander deserved all that was coming.