Chapter 11: Just in time.

I was still hugging, but jumped off him when the doorbell rang a few times. It could be anyone. Harry got up and walked to the door. When he opened, I made a squeal. It was Niall! “Hey Harry, sorry about what I did, I promise I won’t touch her again.” He apologized. Harry nodded in response and gave him like a brotherly hug. What? Is he kidding me? Niall almost raped me for God’s sake!

Niall walked by me, just giving me a death glare. Harry kissed me on my lips, as he walked by. Harry then picked me up bridal style and we made our way to the kitchen. We all sat down, and Harry placed me softly on his lap.

I broke the silence. “Aren’t you going to apologize for what you did to me?” I looked at Niall, waiting. I then felt Harry’s curly hair touching my cheek, and whispered “Niall isn’t going to apologize to you babe, so don’t make him.” That made me angry I jumped off Harry’s lap and went upstairs, straight into the bathroom getting my blade.

“I hate you Niall! Fuck you Niall!” with that I cut deep into my soft skin. This time I cried out by the pain. A lot of blood came out this time, I needed to find something thicker this time so I just took a towel. I applied tons of pressure on it, and soon the white towel was all red.

*Harry’s Point of view*

I wonder where Livvy went..probably into the bedroom. I looked at Niall, he looked worried. “What’s wrong mate?” I asked him, just to make sure. He looked back at me saying “Uh..yeah sure mate, I’m fine..” with that he looked back at the stairs. “Niall. What are you looking at? What are you worried about? Is there something I should know?” I asked him a second time. Niall looked unsure, if he should tell me or not. I looking at him, with my eyebrows raised.

“Mate, I know something you don’t but I’m not allowed to tell you..” he finally managed to say.

“Niall, if it’s something about Livvy, tell me now!” I said forcefully.

“Harry..Livvy started cutting. And that’s exactly what she’s doing now. She went into the bathroom..Something bad might happen right now” he told me. I rushed upstairs and went to the bathroom door.

“Livvy! Open up this second! I mean it!” I said forcefully. But I didn’t get a response. I tried to open it, but she locked it. Shit. I ran downstairs, went to a drawer and tried to find the right keys. “KEYS! WHERE ARE YOU!?” I screamed, starting to panic. Niall rushed over to me, helped me find it. Together we made it upstairs, unlocked the door, and saw that Livvy was lying on the cold hard floor.

I bend down to her. She was still breathing, just unconscious. “Niall, mate, get me some bandages, quickly!” I rushed him. When he came back, he gave me the bandages, I took her wrist, and looked at it. I can’t believe she’d do something like that.. the fresh one was pretty deep, she might cut a vein, plus she lost a lot of blood. I wrapped the bandage around her wrist, trying to apply a lot of pressure, so the blood will stop flowing.

I picked Livvy up, and went downstairs, Niall sat down onto the couch, which I walked also. I left her in my arms. I looked at her, about to cry. I didn’t think she’d ever hurt herself, probably all because of me.. “Niall, thanks. If you didn’t tell me..she might’ve died..” I gave him a small smile. He nodded in response.