Chapter 22: Trust me, maybe?

“I don’t want to go back you pervert! Shoot me! Shoot me NOW if that’s what you want!” I screamed, tears filling my eyes. He looked at me, very pissed. He gave Niall the gun, he just held it, pointing at the ground.

Harry walked over to me, his hand formed into a fist, and he punched me right into the stomach. Why did I love him?! Why?!

“You do as I say! And what did I tell you about running away again?!” He screamed, he didn’t care we were in public. People were staring at us, frightened. I was lying on the pavement with Harry screaming at me. I began to cry, no not crying, bawling my eyes out, Harry took me sharply by my wrists, pulling me back home. Niall already went. I really wondered what people were thinking of us, they were probably thinking Harry’s a mental weirdo.

When we arrived, he threw me right onto the floor. I hurt myself quite badly. He just went away. I didn’t know what would happen, but Niall came over to me to help me. When I was standing, I was about to fall again, but he caught me. “Livvy, are you okay?” he asked worriedly. “No..my ankle hurts badly!” I cried out. Niall then picked me up, placing me on a chair. He then took a look at my ankle, when he twisted it lightly, I screamed like somebody was murdering me! Harry then ran into the room saying “Niall, what the heck are you doing?!”  Niall just looked at him. Harry’s expression got a little softer, then he took a look at me. “Harry, I’m pretty sure, she broke her ankle…” Harry then looked guilty. Wait, he looked guilty?!

“Baby, oh my god, I’m so sorry! I took thinks too fast..it’s just I’m older than you and probably don’t think at times..God, we need to get you to a hospital!” He then picked me up bridal style, basically running to the car, placing me gently onto the backseats. Niall also joined us.

On the way to the hospital the ride was pretty quiet, but since there were bumps on the road, I always winced at the pain of my ankle. It hurt, a lot. When we arrived, Harry tried to get me out of the car, without hurting me. Harry held me in his arms, while Niall told the front desk woman, what was wrong. We soon got called into the doctor’s office. When he took a good look at my ankle, he told us, it surely was broken. Harry was so sweet this moment, he held my hand the whole time.

When we got out, the doctor’s office, Harry still had to carry me, since I got a cast. But this instant he was being one of the sweetest guys in the universe. Yes, universe! I loved him. No matter how bad he treated me, I always loved him.

“Harry…I’m sorry I wanted to run off..it’s just I couldn’t take it anymore..you’re rushing things..” I whispered quietly. “Yes, baby. You’re right, I did rush things, and I should be the one apologizing..” He mumbled. Then I shot up, wincing at the pain I still had. “It’s alright, but Harry, where did you get a gun?!” I asked him, curiously. “Babe, I would love to tell you, but that my dear, is none of your business.” He just said, which made me sigh.

If he could only trust me one bit. I wanted to know where he got that fucking gun, and I’m going to find it out! Somehow… Maybe Niall knows, and I could ask him tons of questions. Maybe. We’ll see Harry, I bet I’m going to find out every little detail about you. Mysterious person he sure is, but I loved him, the way he was.

I gave him a light peck onto his lips, which caused him to chuckle a bit. He smiled at me, and it seemed like we were all good again. At least, for now. You never know how badly I’ll mess up again, but I’ll try to have calm nerves, and try to not mess up. At least I can’t right now. I have to make sure he can trust me! I wanted to own his trust, just to find out a bit more about him. Him, The one I loved.