Chapter 3: The Date.

I woke up at 9 a.m. Man was I tired from all the partying..and the alcohol. I then heard my mom shout from downstairs. “LIVVY, GET UP SOMEBODY’S HERE FOR YOU!!” Who would come first thing in the morning?! It’s 9 a.m. ! Then I remembered. Harry. Shit! I totally forgot to text him yesterday evening, although I promised. I then turned around and got back into sleeping. I didn’t want to see him.

I then heard the door open. “Mom, go away, I want to sleep for gods sake!” I mumbled into my pillow. “I don’t think I’m your Mom, and I will not go away until god will wake you up.” Harry chuckled. I turned to him. “Look, I’m sorry I forgot to text you, but I’m still tired from all the partying and I just want to rest.” He then fell onto my bed, right next to me, and slid his arm around my waist, pulled me close into his chest, and said: “Look, I will forgive you, but there’s no time for resting, because we’re having a date today.” A date?! A  date?! A DATE?! I never applied for this!

“Hold up, since when do we have a date?! How come I know about this now?!” I randomly, basically screamed. He then covered my mouth. “I just came up with that idea, now get dressed, before I’ll do other things to you.” That made me squeal, jumped out of bed, and got ready for our date. It’s so weird saying I have a date. It’s the first date I’ve ever had. I then noticed Harry behind me, putting his large hands on my waist, hugging me from behind. “Wear something sexy” he mumbled in my ear. I then took out some shorts, with a normal white top. I like it casual.

Harry took my hand whilst we were walking downstairs. I then saw my Mom peeking at us. That made me blush like a tomato, so I looked at the floor, where nobody could see my red face. Harry and I made our way outside to his car, he opened the door for me and helped me in. Such a gentleman, I thought smiling like an idiot. Anyways, he drove us to a fancy looking restaurant, it looked so amazing!

We sat down at the table the waitress led us to. We had a nice view, it was very cozy. We then ordered our food. It was quite silent..we didn’t talk much at first but then we had a really funny conversation and we laughed a lot. I then noticed, Harry wasn’t that bad after all, he can be frightening sometimes, but I think he’s a really sweet guy.

After we were finished with our meals, he led me to the car. I look out the window, I saw my house and got ready to get out but Harry kept driving. “Uhh..Harry you missed my house, don’t you wanna go back?” I asked quite worried. “Nope, you’re staying at mine tonight, you’ll stay there for a while.” He just said. “Wait what? I can’t stay at yours, my Mom will be worried! Harry, drive back this instant or..” He then cut me off. “Or what little missy? I will not drive you back, you’ll stay with me as long as I want you to, now be quiet, or something bad will happen!” With that he shut me up. I felt the tears in my eyes, but I tried to stay strong.

When we arrived at his house, which was massive, I felt sick. He opened my door, but I stayed inside and didn’t move a bit. Harry then grabbed my arm with a tight grip, which hurt a lot, and tugged me out. Harry was angry. All because of me, another reason I wanted to get away from him. I thought he was sweet, but right now, he scared the fuck out of me.