Chapter 8: Screams.

I was all alone in the dark room. Still handcuffed onto bed. I was too exhausted and tired to care. I fell asleep, but woke up, when the door to the room opened. It was Niall. Niall entered the room. Niall walked over to me, which had me scared. He could’ve helped me escape, but all he says is ‘he can’t disobey Harry’

All he did was releasing my handcuffs. Then he walked out again. I was about to stand up, when I saw Harry’s frame in the door way. “Are you still trying to escape, after what I did to you, or are you gonna except the thing, that you’re mine now?” He said, not moving. “I don’t have a choice..” I sighed. That’s when I was allowed to leave the room. After that, I went straight into the bathroom, locking the door, and taking out the razor blade from last time.

I cut into my wrist again, the pain felt so good. I wanted to do it again, so I added two cuts onto my wrist. Since I needed to apply pressure again, I cried out since it hurt so much. That’s when I heard someone punching against the door saying: “Livvy, get out now, what are you doing?!” It was Niall. God, doesn’t he understand I wanted to be alone?!

I unlocked the door, he came in. He saw the blade and knew exactly what I’m doing. He locked the door behind us. “Niall, what are you doing?? I want to be alone.” I said. He took my wrist, seeing all the cuts, I’ve been doing since yesterday. “Why are you cutting Liv?!” He questioned me. I didn’t answer. “Answer!!” He practically screamed. “Why do you even care Niall?! It’s my wrist, now get the fuck out!” I screamed back. That’s when I heard Harry holler and the other end of the door. “Guys, shut it! What’s going on!?” I whispered “Niall, please don’t tell him, I don’t want to get hurt again. I know cutting is pain too, but this pain is different. It feels good!” Niall just left the room after I said that.

“Babe, are you okay?” Harry looked at me quite worried. “Yeah, I guess, I’m fine.” I looked back at him and smiled. He gave me a light kiss on my lips, which caused me to giggle and then picked me up bridal style.

Niall just stared at us. He looked angry, very angry. Harry put me on the couch, sitting next to me and giving me a kiss on my bruised cheek. It hurt with his contact. I winced and Harry gave me a hug. “I’m sorry I hurt you baby, but I had to, you have to understand..” I looked up at him, smiling “I understand Harry, I’ve been bad, and I had to be punished..”