Chapter 33: I love you.

I still couldn’t believe Louis stood up for me. I was shocked, I didn’t think he’d do that for me, but I guess I was wrong. What if he really is a sweet and nice guy, not an asshole like Niall? I was still wondering about him. My thoughts disappeared, when Harry came back. I looked in his face, and noticed he was crying, tears streaming down his face. He couldn’t even look into my eyes, he really regretted what he almost had done. I looked at Louis, who looked back at me. We didn’t exactly know what to do in this situation. Harry sat down on our couch, his head buried into his hands, crying.

I walked over to him, sitting down, next to him, taking his large hands, intertwining them with mine. He still couldn’t look at me, he was ashamed. “Haz, look at me, please..” I finally managed to say. He slowly moved his head near mine. That’s when I kissed him, passionately. He cupped my face, during the kiss, and we held it for what felt like ages!

When we released the kiss, he looked up at me. “I’m so sorry baby, I-I didn’t mean to, I don’t know what came over me, I’m so sor-“ I put my hand over his mouth. “I know you’re sorry Haz, and I forgive you, don’t worry, you weren’t you a-and it’s okay..” I stuttered. “I’m sorry, baby, I didn’t want to hurt you. You know I don’t want to rush things, and I really don’t know what came over me..” Harry mumbled. I kissed him again, right onto the lips. “Everything okay again, guys?” Louis questioned from the kitchen. We both turned around, smiled and nodded. Harry then cupped my face and we were so close, that our noses touched. I giggled, when he said “I love you so much, baby” This is when I finally came over myself and told him that I love him too. It was the first time, that I ever told him. He was quite shocked. “Wait, you love me? I thought you never did..” He asked, curiously. I nodded, kissing him again.

Louis then sat down to us and turned on the TV. That’s when I remembered what happened here, at the same spot, last night. I was drugged here, I started to shiver, I didn’t want this to happen ever again. It scared me, being drugged is something you’d never wish for, it’s indescribable. Everything is getting blurry and then you just randomly pass out, it was the worst experience I’ve ever made.

“Babe, are you cold?” Harry then asked. “W-what?” I then asked, quite scared. Harry then put some hair out of my face, and kissed my head. “Baby, what’s wrong? You’re shivering like hell!” He then said.  “Oh, nothing, everything’s fine..” I replied, trying to stay calm. He gave me a look, and I just looked at the ground. I really wanted to forget what had happened. I couldn’t be at this place right now, and rushed upstairs, and locked myself up into the bathroom. “Baby, wai-“ I heard Harry said, before I was gone.

*Harry’s Point of view*

Louis and I gave each other worried looks. “Do you know what that was about?” I asked him, but he didn’t know what to say. Louis then stood up, “I guess I’ll check on her, if that’s okay with you?” I gave him permission to go and check. I though was wondering about why she just ran upstairs. I didn’t say anything wrong neither did I, so that wasn’t it. Louis came back downstairs telling me, she locked herself up in the bathroom again. I sighed, and stood up, making my way towards the stairs, but then turning around to get some keys. I had keys for every room, so I made my way upstairs, going to the bathroom door, and unlocking it. I opened it and saw that she had a blade in her hand, and was about to cut again.

I walked to where she was sitting, and slapped the blade out of her hands. “What the hell do you think you’re doing?!” I asked her forcefully. She just looked up to me, scared. She should better be scared. “You do realize you’re not suppose to cut! If you remember, you almost died, because you cut to deep, and now you’re trying to do it again, what the hell is wrong with you?!” I now yelled. “Harry, I couldn’t take it anymore, I don’t see a reason to live anymore!” She then screamed, whilst crying, falling down onto her knees, her face buried in her hands.  I pulled her up again, held her close, whispering something into her ear. “If you try to cut one more time, and I catch you, you will be hurt, physically and mentally, you got that!?” She cried up and nodded. Started to hug, me and she buried her head in the crook of my neck.

I held her tight, picking her up and taking her back downstairs. This time I didn’t take her to the living room, I took her to the lounge, where I had some wine ready. I wanted to make it up to her, of what had happened earlier. I placed her onto the soft material, and she just gave me a questioning look. “What? I want to make it up to you, so we’re going to have a little romantic time.” I told her smiling. She then started to grow a huge grin on her face. I poured some wine into the glasses, and handed her some. She drank it in one sip, that’s when I took away her glass. “Baby, you do realize you should enjoy the wine, and not shove it down your throat, right?” I laughed. We both started to laugh instantly. We both had a great time that night, we kissed a lot, we danced randomly, we just enjoyed ourselves, and I really think she need some kind of distraction, from what happened, the past few days.

When it was getting late, I saw that she was falling asleep, right on my chest, it was the cutest thing ever. I took out my phone and shot a picture and set it up as my background. I absolutely love her, and I never want to lose her.