Chapter 10: Move in.

I woke up in Harry’s arms. He kissed my cheek, when I saw I was awake. “Morning, babe! How are you?” He asked me, still cuddling with me. “Still kind of shocked about what happened yesterday with Nia-..” I was cut of by Harry “You don’t have to say his name, love, everything is alright now..” I wanted to go home, to hug my Mom. I’ve been at Harry’s house for three days now, my Mom must be worried to death! “Harry…I wanna go home…” I sniffed. Harry just looked at me. “I know babe, I know, that’s why we’re going the today, to get your stuff.” I was confused. My stuff? What did he mean? “Harry? What do you mean by my Stuff?” He just chuckled at my response. I just looked up to him, waiting for an answer. “By your Stuff, I mean your stuff. Babe, you’re moving in with me. I can’t have my girl living somewhere else. I need you by my side, wherever I go.” I’m moving in with him!? What?! “HARRY! I can’t move in with you! I’m only 16!!” I screamed panicky. That’s when he took my hands in his.

“Babe, you need to calm down instantly. Get ready, so we can go to your house.” He told me.

I stood up, crying, and got ready. When I was completely done, he took me to his car. And we drove to my house.

*Harry’s Point of view*

I finally managed to tell her she’s moving in with me. She took it worst than I thought, but she’s mine. I had to keep her safe, no matter what and for that I needed her close.

When we arrived, I stepped out. She wanted to open the door, but she realized she couldn’t. The only way she could get out was if I opened it for her, so now she’s stuck in there, and I could tell her Mom everything.

I rang the doorbell, looking back to my car, where Livvy still tried to get out somehow. The door finally opened. There was a boy. I’m guessing Livvy’s brother. “Uhh..hi there..c-can I help you?” He asks. “Yes, yes you can, I need to speak to Livvy’s Mom instantly. I have to tell her something important.” I managed to say ‘politely’. The boy then got Livvy’s Mom into the doorway. She looked scared. “H-h-hello there, young boy!” She greeted me. “Hi, I just wanted to tell you, Livvy will no longer be living with you Ma’am. She’s moving in with me, and you can’t stop me. I need to get some stuff out of her bedroom, so can I come in?” I said, and her expression was terrifying. “What do you mean? She’s moving in with you? Does she want it?!” she asked scared. “Ma’am, let me in now. I need to get her stuff, and it’s none of your business if she wants to live with me or not.” With that I just walked into the house, and went to her room.

I grabbed a suitcase, threw all of her clothes, shoes, make-up, basically everything I could find in it, and left. I went out of the house, back to the car. Livvy was crying, I know I was breaking her apart, but I needed her close.

*Livvy’s Point of view*

I didn’t want to leave my Mom. I loved her. Neither did I want to leave Josh, but they didn’t have a chance against Harry. He’s tall and strong. When he came back with my suitcase, I knew this was it. I’m never going to see my family ever again. I’ll be stuck with Harry. The one who claims me as his. My Mom looked frightened when Harry just walked into the house. She didn’t know what she could do.

“Babe, I think I got everything, you ready?” Harry looked at me. That’s when I completely lost it. I hit him. I punched his chest, I tried to get out, but forgot I couldn’t. I was stuck with him, forever. Unless he’s gonna kill me. “LET ME GO! I DON’T WANNA LIVE WITH YOU BASTARD!” I screamed in his face. That’s when he pulled out a pair of handcuffs and applied them. He also got out some tape, and stuck it onto my mouth.

We drove to his house. Or should I say ‘our’ house. He unbuckled my seatbelt and threw me over his shoulder, and got the suitcase. He got into the house, and I was still on his shoulders. I didn’t know what he was going to do, but I knew I had to face consequences, I lost it. Harry placed me onto the couch, woah, he didn’t threw me?! He got into the bedroom, probably putting the suitcase there and I saw him come back..with a belt in his hands? For what would he need a belt?

He walked over to the couch, sat down and looked at me. “Do you know what this is for?” he said pointing to the belt. “Well..you use it for pants.” I said. Practically I wasn’t wrong about that. He shook his head. “Babe, I’m going to punish you with this. You totally lost it in the car.” He said with a  calm voice. I felt tears in my eyes again, and they’re rolling down my cheeks. Harry wiped the tears away with his thumb. He put me on his lap and I calmed down instantly. I don’t know why, but it calmed me extremely down. I saw Harry put the belt on the table, which made me feel a lot better.

“Harry?” I mumbled.

“Yes babe?” he answered.

“I don’t want to get punished again! I’m sorry I lost it in the car.. I just don’t know how to feel about all of this. This is all new to me..” I cried into his chest.

“Fine baby, if you lose it again, you’ll be punished, and there’s no getting away!” he told me, I just nodded in relief. Hopefully I won’t lose it again..