Chapter 20: Abuse.

After we stopped kissing, he smiled at me, his eyes glowing. I just had to giggle and kiss him again on the lips, just a little peck. His smile was beautiful. I absolutely fancied him. Although he basically kidnapped me and took me away, but now, it wasn’t so bad after all.

“Harry, I’m fucking hungry, make me something!!” I then said. “Babe, did you just cuss at me? You know you’re not allowed to treat me that way, and use that language!” He then said, quite loudly. I shrugged, why did I have to cuss! Damn Livvy!

“S-s-sorry! I didn’t mean to, I’m just going to make it myse-“ Harry cut me off. “I know you’re sorry, you’re always sorry, babe, this time you’re not getting out of trouble, this time, you’re getting punished.” He just said without an emotion. For fucks sake, I had to mess things up, didn’t I? I could literally kill myself. What have I gotten myself into now?!

“Babe, can you come here, please?” He pointed upstairs. I gulped, shit! I was so scared now, he could do many things to me up there, and I can’t fight against him, I love him but he doesn’t know it. “H-harry, pleas-“ I began to cry. “Baby, come here now! I’ve been quite nice to you, now you messed up and you have to live with the consequences. And there’s no way out of it now.” He mentioned, once again. I then made my way up slowly, trying not to fall, since I saw everything blurred. Harry then took me by my hand and led me into a dark room. A very dark room to be honest. I didn’t see anything, how did he know where he was going?!

He then lifted me up onto a cold surface. It felt like a chair, but I wasn’t sure. Then he made sure I wouldn’t run or fight, and he then taped my hands and legs onto the chair. I couldn’t move now, so I basically was fucked. I’m quite unsure of what will happen, Harry’s breath was right beneath my ear. “Love, do you know what will happen now? I mean I could be nice and just hit you again, but I think we’ve done enough of that. What about, I’ll hit you with a belt? Right onto your face? I think that sounds quite good to me.” With that, he unbuckled his belt. “No! Harry! Please, it’ll hurt so much! I didn’t mean to cuss and misbehave, please!!” I cried into the darkness. “Babe, I’m sorry, but you need to learn. You’re living with me now, and these are my rules.

Then he hit me the first time. God, a belt in your face sure hurts. A lot. I don’t know how many times he’d hit me, but it felt like a lifetime, at least for me. “Babe, I think that’s enough for now, be sure you won’t mess up, or this will happen again, and we don’t want that, do we?” Harry said.  I shook my head. In this moment I couldn’t think clear. I was traumatized.

He then picked me up bridal style, and we sat down onto the couch again. He looked at me, not leaving the sight, I just stared straight, into nothing. When he touch my cheek, where he hit me with the belt, I hissed at the pain, and tears falling down my cheeks. He hugged me tightly and I cried into the crook of his neck. “Babe, I’m so sorry, but it had to be done..” He drew circles with his thumb, and it calmed me down, I don’t know why, but Harry calmed me down.

Niall walked in on us, seeing my red cheek, and probably knowing what happened. His expression was sad now, he felt sorry. But it didn’t help – at all.

“Hey guys..what’s up?” Niall asked, looking at us.

“Mate, can you take care of Livvy real quick? I need to go somewhere. Make sure she won’t do anything stupid.” He warned, with that Niall nodded. I looked at Niall, but Harry gave me a kiss onto my lips before leaving out the front door. “Liv? What happened? He abused you again, didn’t he?” Niall spoke, while staring at the ground. I just nodded in response, still traumatized about what just happened.

“Niall. I want to leave, so badly. Of course, I love Harry, but I can’t take it anymore!” I cried into my hands, he then came over to me and gave me one of his long lasting hugs. I loved his hugs, a lot. I didn’t let go until he spoke “Hun, I know you want to leave, but you know Harry, if I’d let you go, I’m dead and so are you, and we don’t want that.” I nodded in response, feeling sleep take over me. The last thing I remembered, I fell asleep in Niall’s arms.