Chapter 15: Betrayal.

Harry was still out, so I was still alone with Niall. I guess he wasn’t that bad after all..but I don’t really know him. I sat down onto the couch, watching some TV. I didn’t cheer me up though, Niall then suddenly dropped himself onto the couch next to me. I just gave him a simple smile. We both watched TV and I felt his arm around my shoulders, I didn’t resist, I just stayed calm.

“Livvy, you’re so beautiful. Why would Harry ever hurt such a beautiful girl?” Niall whispered into my skin. He was now very close, which felt uncomfortable, but I didn’t pull away. “I-I-I don’t know Niall..” I say, quite frustrated.. I wish Harry sometimes was like Niall. He could be so sweet, I felt so different about Niall now. I guess I forgave him. Suddenly I started laughing, because Niall tickled me to death. “Niall! NIALL! Stop!” I screamed laughing. “Never!!!!!” He says playfully! When I was lying on top of him, still trying to calm down, from that tickling war, I looked into his beautiful blue eyes. In this moment I lost everything. He was drop dead gorgeous. I leaned in close, that close that our lips brushed, and then I kissed him. I kissed Niall, right on the lips, and he kissed back.

The kiss felt amazing. I only kissed Harry once, but this kiss, was probably the best one yet. We kissed for a long while, until we had to catch our breaths. He looked at me, smiling, which made me giggle. I hugged Niall, that’s when I saw someone in the doorway. Harry. I jumped off Niall, which made Niall confused, but he then also noticed Harry. We both looked quite frightened. Harry walked over to me and stood in front of me. I couldn’t look him in the eye, I basically just betrayed him. He cupped my face, making me look at him. Niall just sat there. I was about to cry, while I looked at him.

“Babe, I saw everything. Why did you do that? Explain it.” He looked at me. I now began to cry feeling terrible. “Are you going to explain it now?” he asked me again. “I-I-I don’t know what to say, Harry I’m so sorry!!? I cried right into his hand, but he pulled away. He turned around. I felt his anger, and that’s when he swung his hand right onto my cheek. He slapped me. I guess I deserved it this time. “When will you fucking understand that you’re not allowed to kiss anyone except me! Even though I know Niall and he’s a good friend, you’re not allowed to kiss him, touch him, or have sex with him! You can do everything with me, but nobody else!” and with that he slapped me another time, causing me to wince and cry out even more. Harry opened the front door for Niall to leave, hhe looked back once more, then left.

I was scared Harry would want to do things to me, I didn’t want to do. What if he wanted to have sex, just to prove he’s better than anyone? Better than Niall? What if? I wouldn’t be ready for it, I’m only 16m and I can’t just lose my virginity yet. Harry sat down next to me. Playing around with his hands, probably didn’t know what to do, neither did I. I betrayed him, with his friend. I kissed Niall. I’ve never kissed Harry like that. Only one short time, it didn’t have this passion though. Kissing Niall, was amazing, but I regret it. A lot.

Harry broke the tension. “Was the kiss at least good? Was it worth my slaps?” he seriously asked. I didn’t know how I should’ve answered that, I saw that Harry’s green orbs were filled with tears. I broke him apart. I never wanted to hurt him so bad. He was the one I loved.  Its’ not Niall, I’m not in love with him, I love Harry. I guess he just doesn’t know it yet..I had to prove it to him, but how? I literally had to fix this, since I messed up everything. Since the night, he told me I’m his from now on, I didn’t know what to think about it, but I really fell for Harry. Even though, he was abusing me and he was the reason I began to cut, but I love him no matter what will happen.