Chapter 16: Trouble.

Yes. I betrayed Harry. I still feel terrible after what I did. My cheek was bruise by Harry’s hard slaps, but I didn’t care. I needed to fix this! I just needed a way. My thoughts vanished when I saw someone standing on the porch. Since Harry didn’t move I went and got it. I found Nabeelah standing there, that’s when my mouth dropped.

I was whispering. I didn’t want Harry to find out. “What the heck are you doing here, and how did you find us??” I questioned her. “I went to the police and I asked a officer if he can track some Harry guy, so he did.” She reassured me. “Nabeelah, you have to get out of here, I messed up and I need to fix things, and I don’t want to get you in trouble!” I told her forcefully. That’s when Nabeelah gulped, and I knew Harry was standing right behind me. “Why hello there.” He said, grabbing me throwing me behind him, right onto the hard floor. Ouch.

“Harry! Please, leave her alone, don’t hurt her!” I screamed. Harry moved towards Nabeelah, but she just stood there, doing nothing. She looked so helpless. That’s when she threw her over his shoulder bringing her somewhere. No, this can’t be happening!

*Harry’s Point of view*

I threw the mystery girl into the cold basement. “So, you came here to get Livvy didn’t you?” I asked her, trying to keep my voice steady. She didn’t say anything. I questioned another thing. “What’s your name sweetie?” “N-Nabeelah..” she answered, her voice shaking. I had some handcuffs with me and some tape, I knew I had to use it. “You’re gonna stay here for a while love. I have to make sure, you’re not going to do any stupid things.” “No! Leave me! I didn’t want to get Livvy, I wanted to make sure she is sa-“ I then stuck the tape on her mouth, and put the handcuffs on. I knew the basement was dark, no light, so I guess she was scared, but I couldn’t care less.

Livvy came running towards me. Grabbing my shirt tightly. “Where is she?! What did you do to her!? Answer me you bastard!” She flinched at me. She’s losing it again. I pulled her hair, making her wince at the pain. “Missy, you’re not telling me what to do. Otherwise, you might regret it. I could easily kill your friend, if you want that.” I said throwing her to the floor. She cried, no she didn’t cry, she was bawling her eyes out. “Don’t kill her! She’s my best friend! I need her in my life!” She choked out.

Since she could do things I didn’t want her to do, I got another pair of handcuffs and cuffed her onto the coffee table. She can’t move. Livvy was lying on the ground, facing the floor, crying. I heard the front door open, Niall came in, shocked by what he saw.

*Niall’s Point of view*

“What the heck man?! Why is Livvy handcuffed?!” I gave him a questioning look. “Long story short, her ‘best friend’ came. I bet she wanted to help Livvy get out of here, so I threw her into the basement. Her friend also is handcuffed and has tape stuck onto her mouth.” He just said, without any emotion.

“But why handcuff Livvy? Did she do anything?” I asked him, but he just gave me the ‘stop asking all those questions look’. I felt bad for Livvy and her friend. I remember the kiss. It was amazing, but after all, she shouldn’t have kissed me. It was a bad move, for all of us. I can tell it hit Harry hard, he’s different, he’s angrier, emotionless.

*Livvy’s Point of view*

I saw Niall enter the house, I wanted him to put my handcuffs away. They hurt my cuts, and I felt blood dripping out of one of the wounds. I winced at the pain, but nobody did something. I felt tears in my eyes. I wanted to cry, I wanted to leave so badly, but I can’t. I had to fix Harry. He’s emotionless since the kiss. He doesn’t feel anything except anger and hate. I had to make sure, he will become him again. I wanted to kiss him, but not him. I wanted to kiss him, when he was sweet and amazing. The way I saw him before. Not like this.

I missed him, I missed the real him. The sweet and kind Harry, the angel. I want him back! And he’s gone all because of me.