Chapter 18: Excitement.

After the meal Harry brought me I fell asleep. I woke up in his arms. I let out a huge yawn and he chuckled. He kissed my forehead “Morning beautiful.” He smiled. I went up and got a shower. It felt amazing, when I got out I saw Harry, just casually standing there, smirking.

“Harry, what the heck!? Can’t I have some privacy?!” I screamed, he walked over to me, whispering something “Babe, you’re so beautiful.” Thank god I had a towel around my body, otherwise it would’ve been really awkward, since he’s wearing clothes, and I would have been…naked.

*Harry’s Point of view*

God, Livvy was beautiful. I’m so glad I picked her, and chose her to be mine. Just mine. I would never share her with anyone. Nobody will ever touch her the way I will. Nobody has power over her, except me. I still can’t believe she’s all mine.

“Babe, I want you. Right now, but I can’t, so I won’t but you’re amazing and beautiful. And I want us to go out tonight.” I told her, her face was priceless. She looked excited for the very first time. Finally, my goal is to make her happy. I took everything we had, her family. She no longer has one, the only one she had, is me.

“You need to get dressed now, we’re going to the carnival today, I think that sounds kind of fun.” With that she jumped, kissed my cheek and was super excited. I already went downstairs, and boy, she was ready in less than five minutes. She has to be excited.

“Oh my god, Harry I’m so excited! This is gonna be the first time at a carnival!!!” She jumped up and down, I then put my hands on her shoulders “Baby, babe, calm down! I know you’re excited, so am I, but relax!” I chuckled, kissed her forehead, than her lips. With that I gave her a piggyback ride to the car. We laughed a lot during the car ride. I guess we just got along way better now, it just took some time, but I’m glad it finally works out. I smiled to myself. I’m glad I can finally make my girl happy. If she’s happy, then so am I.

When we arrived at the carnival, Livvy unbuckled her seatbelt and waited for me to open her door. When I did, she ran, she ran straight to the entrance, when I caught up to her, I spun her around “Babe, don’t run off like that!” I laughed then kissed her passionately. I didn’t care what other people thought when they passed us, all I knew is, that I deeply was in love. And I never wanted to lose her.

When we got our tickets, and got in Livvy’s eyes were huge. She was amazed by all the rides, and games. I already know we’re going to have an amazing day. I smiled at her, and we started to get into the fun.

➽ Sorry for the short chapter guys, I kind of ran out of ideas, but I promise the next one will be longer! ❤  ~Livvy♫