Chapter 4: Consequences.

I know I wanted to run. I wanted to escape from him, but I can’t right now. It would have consequences, plus Harry’s pissed already..Harry dragged me into the living room, and threw me onto the couch and that’s where he left me. I saw him disappear, but god knows where he went in this house..I stood up, this house seriously was massive! I went around, and it felt like I walked for ages! The kitchen was amazing, the bathrooms were like spa’s, I wish I could live in a house like this!

“What do you think you’re doing, love?” I heard his raspy voice.

I didn’t know what to say, so I just went with a lie. The only reason I basically looked around, was to find a room where I could escape at night. “I was just checking this place out..is that a problem?”

He looked at me like I was crazy. I stared back at him and he started chuckling, and held his hand out. I was confused. “Take it, I want to show you something” He said with a smile. I just went along with it, so I took his hand tightly. We went around the house, and suddenly we stopped. Harry opened a door and inside of it was a huge bedroom. “What are we doing here?” I asked quietly, but amazed. “This. Is our bedroom love.” He answered. Our bedroom? OUR bedroom? What? “Did you just say ‘our’ bedroom? Hell no I’m not sleeping in a bed with you.” I said sharply. That didn’t work out well, I felt Harry was moving me towards a wall. His tall frame over me – not a good sign. “You’ll sleep with me nor you like it or not. I don’t give a shit. You do as I say otherwise you might have nightmares!” He practically screamed in my face. ‘

That scared me. Harry scared me. I wanted to leave him so badly, I wanted to go home, do something with my Mom, but no, I’m stuck with a guy who claims me as ‘his’. Just great.

“Are you calm now or should I just leave?” I asked pretty calm.

*SMACK* I finally got it. I waited for this moment to arrive sooner or later, he hit me. Tears filled in my eyes, the first one rolling down. Great, I’m such a wimp..crying in front of a guy, just amazing Livvy.

Harry left the room. I crawled up against the wall, bawling my eyes out. I’ve never been hit before, this was such a bad experience. And the guy I think I’m falling for hit me.

*Harry’s Point of view*

I’m literally so angry at Livvy. I hit her quite hard, but I regret nothing. She deserved it, with all her pointless comments. If she disobeys me, it will definitely have consequences. Not only I will hit her, but other consequences, worst ones.

She looked stunning at the Party. I never took my eyes off her, so I decided I wanted her to me mine. Only mine. Nobody will touch her the way I do and will.