Chapter 42: His life.

“Harry” I said, “I..I love you and I know you might think it’s weird for me to say, b-but..there’s something about that makes me feel protected, that makes me feel safe..” I mumbled quietly, though loud enough for him to hear. He looked at me, quite shocked, then smiling bright. “I’m glad you feel that way. There was a particular reason I chose you that night. I knew you were different, I knew you wouldn’t be able to let go that easily. Of all that I’ve given you, you wouldn’t ever dare to run away. That’s exactly what I thought.” He said, smirking lightly. I was confused. What did he mean? I won’t be like others? I can’t let go of him, that’s partly true, but sometimes, Harry confused me. I looked up at him, raising my eyebrows. “W-What are you saying exactly now? Harry..I don’t understand..” I stand up, walking over to him, looking straight into his beautiful green orbs. He just stood there smirking, pulling me close to his body like the first night, his large hands resting on my waist. “Baby, you’ll get it sooner or later. We’ll have sex sometime. Don’t even worry the slightest bit about that, it’ll happen.” He answered, still smirking. I stood there, frozen. He thought I was thinking about sex!? What a pervert he could be at some point. I mean, we’ve been together for a while now. I don’t even see him as my ‘Kidnapper’ anymore. He’s…my boyfriend I guess. And he was literally, the only one, I have ever loved this truly. My head might be thinking ‘I have to get out of this fucking hell hole’ but my heart..My heart is completely different about everything. Whenever he touches me, I get a warm and happy feeling inside of me, my heart beating rapidly fast. Gosh, nobody has ever made me feel that way. It’s amazing what he could do to me. I smile to myself, completely lost in my thoughts, once again, Harry’s eyes locked on me. I snapped out of my thoughts looking at him, answering harshly. “Why the fuck would I think about that? That’s disgusting.” He laughed, shaking his head “You’ll be screaming my name, believe me. If not, I’ll make it happen.” Harry replied, smirking, making his way downstairs into some of his ‘private rooms’. That’s where he left me alone in his room. Oh, right our room. I never really explored any of it, so I went through his drawers, just to find a mysterious looking type of journal. Harry had a journal, and he never told me about it? Does this mean, I could find out so much about him and his past? I didn’t think for long and I made my way to the bed, laying down flat on my stomach, opening the journal, beginning to read.

“I’m a big mess, I know. I mess up so many times, but how can I change it? I grew up being like this, nobody understands me. I’ve never been happy in my life. I kidnap and kill people without anyone knowing about it. My life is just a mess. My mum totally disrespects me for the things I did to my father and my sister doesn’t even talk to me one bit. My mum used to be the only person I could trust with anything, but I screwed up big time. I hated my father, he got drunk most of the times, he did drugs and was such a bad influence on my family, I felt the urge I had to do something about it! So one night, when I found him out in the alleys, I just killed him like that. My mum didn’t know until it appeared in the news, and of course, she asked if I knew about it, and I told the truth. I told her why I did it, but instead of understanding my fear of my “father” hurting or killing them, I was the one who lost every single thing in my life. I’m just trying to find positivity in my life again. I try to be happy again,  but will I ever be? –Harry”

This was his first entry into his journal. That’s how his story began? I heard his footsteps coming closer, so I quickly placed the journal to his place and jump on the bed.. Harry had a bad childhood. All his life he has been unhappy und negative. No wonder he’s aggressive at times. I may have found out a couple of reasons. His family, his father, he lost them. He lost all of his happiness through that incident. I felt bad for him, I looked up at him, wondering why such a beautiful human being deserved to be treated with unhappiness and such. He deserves to be happy for once, and I want to be that one reason. I want to be his positivity in his life, I’m going to change every single thing.