Chapter 5: Harry's sweet side.

*Livvy’s Point of view*

I stopped crying. I can’t give up now. I need an escape plan instantly, although it might be hard to find a way out in this house, but it’s worth a try I thought. Since I’ll be sleeping with Harry in this room, I won’t have a chance of escaping at night, so I should try it tomorrow, how, I don’t know yet..but I will find a way, I thought smiling.

“Babe, are you okay?” Harry asked quite worried.

I stood up saying “ Yeah I’m okay now..”  Harry then gave me a tight hug, when he released me, he looked at my red cheek and kissed it and mumbled a small “sorry”

I somehow was surprised he apologized for what he did, I didn’t expect him. He always wants to be this tough guy, but I think on the inside, he was an amazing guy and had an amazing personality. Wait..I was trying to escape the next day, I can’t have feelings for him! I just can’t!

When it was getting late, Harry undressed himself and just kept his boxers on. God, he was beautiful seeing him like that. I just looked at him, as he got into the bed. “I mean you can just keep standing there, go to bed like that or get dressed into some clothes of mine, which I laid out for you in the bathroom” Harry chuckled. I then went out into the hallway and found some light in the next room, which was the bathroom. Harry sometimes could be so sweet, he laid out some essential I could use, a toothbrush, a comb, and some clothes for me. I then started to brush my teeth, god I felt exhausted. Plus I had to be fit for tomorrow, The Escape.

When I was completely finished, I went back to the bedroom, quite nervous I was going to sleep in a bed with a guy, I just know for two days. But I didn’t have a choice.. I lay down on the other side of the bed, I then felt Harry’s arms wrapping around my small body and I must say, I felt very protected. I then felt sleep took over me.