Chapter 12: Relieved.

*Livvy’s point of view*

I woke up in someone’s arms, feeling tired and weak. What had happened? I slowly opened my eyes, and saw I was laying in Harry’s arms. He stared at me, quite happy. Is that a tear rolling down his cheek!? Okay, I’m literally so confused now. What did happen?

“Harry? Are you okay..?” I asked worried. Another tear ran down his cheek, I wiped it away with my right thumb. “I’m now..Livvy, I thought you were dead.” He said half way crying. Dead? What did he mean by dead? “D-d-dead? What do you mean?” I asked him curiously. Harry kissed me. And I kissed him back, for the very first time. Gosh, it felt amazing.

I saw Niall was getting kind of jealous and just stared at the ceiling. In some way, I felt bad for Niall..but all I knew is I found The one I loved.

“Baby, why did you start cutting?” Harry then asked me. I then saw I had a bandage around my cuts. Damn you Niall! I thought you didn’t want to tell him! So I gave him a death glare. That’s when Harry lightly patted my cheek, so I focused on him. “Livvy, answer my question. Why did you start cutting?” I didn’t want to answer. “Why do you even care? It’s my wrist. Not yours, I feel the pain, not you.” I just answered. I felt Harry was getting pissed, so I just got a long with it “I started cutting,..because I couldn’t take it.. I couldn’t take the punishment, so I prepared myself by hurting myself..I thought it would help get me through all the punishments..” I told him quietly.  “Babe, I’m sorry I made you do this, I didn’t know this would happen..” He said hugging me tightly.

Harry picked me up, leading me into the bedroom, he placed me softly onto the bed. He placed the cover over my small body and kissed my forehead. That’s when I felt weak, and just wanted to take a nap.

*Niall’s Point of view*

Livvy could’ve died today. She probably would’ve if I didn’t tell Harry what she was doing in the bathroom.

“Mate, I’m sorry if I didn’t tell you that she cuts right away..It would’ve been my fault if I hadn’t told you.  I feel really bad right now, and I wish I could do anything for you two..” I mumbled. “Niall, if Livvy would’ve died today, I would’ve literally killed you. If you know anything about Livvy, that I don’t have a simple clue of, You will fucking tell me.” He said, anger flushing through him. With that I just nodded in response.

Sometimes, Harry was frightening. I understand that Livvy was scared, but she should never disobey him. Like me. I’ve never had a fight with him, except when I almost fell for Livvy. Almost going to have sex with her. Why did I do that?! I regret that.

*Harry’s Point of view*

God, what would I’ve done if Livvy was dead by now?! It would’ve all been Niall’s fault! If that happened, Niall would be dead by now. And I didn’t care if he is my friend or not. I would kill him, if anything like that ever happens again.

I’m just glad, she’s alive. I felt relieved when I saw, that she was opening her eyes. God she was beautiful. I never want to lose her. I want her to be mine forever.