Chapter 28: Shocked.

We just stood there, smiling at each other. Somehow after a while, it got really awkward. “Erm..yeah..” Harry just mumbled. I had to giggle, but I didn’t. He turned around, and then I jumped onto his back. “Woah, baby, careful!” He laughed. He then spun me around, which made me giggle, I almost fell off “Harry! Stop! I’m falling!” I particularly screamed, couldn’t stop laughing though. He then stopped, being all dizzy. I really hoped we won’t fall, otherwise it would probably end bad. Really bad.

Thanks to heaven, we did not fall. Though we died of laughter. When were laying on the floor, Harry made sure I laid next to him real close. When we sat up, he pulled me with him. He embraced me in one of his warm and comfortable hugs. I snuggled up to his chest, holding him close. He kissed my forehead. I smiled up to him. I’m so glad everything is working out in the moment. All the fighting really got onto my nerves and I didn’t know how much longer I would’ve been able to take it.

*Harry’s Point of view*

Seeing Livvy happy was my world. She was my world. The only thing I had to accomplish was earn her trust, that’s all I wanted. I wanted her to believe me, that she’ll be safe with me, that I can protect her, which I will no matter what.

I’d kill people, just for her. I had the weapons I needed, and she won’t find out about them. She will never find the right way to the door, where all of my weapons like guns and knives are stored. They’re at a safe place. And it should stay that way. Otherwise, she’d probably hate me or thinking I wanted to kill her, but the truth is, I don’t.

*Livvy’s Point of view*

In this time, I was enjoying life. Whenever Harry was being really sweet and funny, I have this amazing feeling inside of me. He really brings out the ‘me’. I never really had a boyfriend, just some close friends, but that’s it. So it was an amazing feeling to experience this.

I kind of felt tired. I yawned. “Are you getting tired already!?” Harry chuckled. I just nodded and yawned again. He then picked me up and carried me upstairs. “Well if you’re tired, then we’ll go to bed baby!” He said in awe. I kissed him softly, and he kissed back. With a lot of passion. Man, I absolutely adored him, he was gorgeous, he was just indescribable.

When we both got ready for bed in the bathroom, we teased us a little. It was quite fun and we had a lot of laughter’s during that, we even spit toothpaste all over the floor. He then carried me to our bed and we fell asleep instantly. His arm around my waist, my head snuggling into his neck.

***

In the middle of the night, I somehow got woken up. Harry was sleeping really tightly and I didn’t want to wake him, god he looked beautiful when he was sleeping, so peaceful, like an angel. I then stood up and went downstairs into the kitchen to get a drink. Then I thought about, how I never have gotten the chance to get a good look around here. And since the sunlight already came up slowly I thought I’d do that now.

I went around with my glass of water. There were a lot of rooms. They looked really dusty, man I should clean them sometime. When there was this one door, which looked quite scary I first thought I shouldn’t open it. Like what if there were some private things in it, or just like something Harry didn’t want me to see. It’s not like it’s going to be really bad right? What could possibly happen?

That’s when I twisted the door knob, and was shocked of what I saw. My glass dropped and my mouth literally fell open.