Chapter 36: Arguments.

I didn’t know where Harry was, so I started to panic. He could be everywhere! “Harry? Please answer me..Where are you?” I slowly yelled throughout the house. No answer. I yelled again and again and again, still no answer.

I went into the kitchen, looking for the sharpest knife I could find, since you never know right? “Harry? Please answer me, where are you…?” I yelled again. Still no answer, where the fuck could he be?! I walked through the house, holding the knife tightly, trying not to make any unusual noises. I kept on walking on my tippy toes until I saw a man standing in a very dim light. I stopped catching for breaths, I made my way forward, ready to protect myself, ready to kill someone. I was getting really close to the guy standing there, ready to run a knife through someone’s body, he turned around and I drew the knife into him. I was surprised by myself of that I’ve actually done it, but the worst thing of all. It was Harry, I just drew my knife into. I covered my mouth out of shock, shocked of what I’ve done. He just looked at me, pulling out the knife. I saw the blood dripping down his shirt.

“What the actual fuck do you think you’re doing!?” Harry screamed. “Harry! I can explain!” I tried to find words. “Oh yeah, really?! The only explanation to me is. You want to kill me.” Harry whispered disappointed. “Harry, no I’d never want to kill you! B-but you weren’t answering to my yells, and I didn’t know that you were standing here, Harry…I’m so sorry..” I bent down, covering up my face with my hands, trying to hold the tears back. Harry bent down, sitting down next to me, embracing me into a tight hug. “Don’t worry babe, I’m not going to hurt you, Shhh..” he whispered, trying to comfort me. “I’m really sorry..” I cried, clung onto his shirt, burring my head into his neck. He rubbed circles on my back, with his thumb. I then realized, the blood was still dripping into his white shirt.

“Harry…you’re still bleeding, we have to clean the wound!” I was about to get up, but he pulled me down. “Babe, don’t worry about it now.” He reassured me. “Are you kidding me?! Take off your shirt!” I now yelled. He obeyed me. He took off his shirt and I saw the wound I’ve created. It was bleeding heavy and I just stared at it. “Baby, no need to worry, it’s just a little scratch.” He told me, smiling. He cupped my chin and kissed me. It was breath taking.

“Harry, you’re forgiving me..right?” I asked him quietly, though loud enough for him to hear. “How can I prove it?” He responded. “Harry, I don’t want you to prove anything, I just want to know if you’ll forgi-“ He picked me up hesitantly, and carried me upstairs, falling onto the bed, him on top. “I will prove everything to you, all you ever wanted, I’ll give you everything.” He then began to kiss down my collarbone, slowly undressing me, not leaving contact. He was only wearing his pants, since I made him take his shirt off earlier. Great. “Harry, you don’t have to prove anything, please don’t, just a simple answer is enough!!” I begged. He stopped what he was doing for a while then moving his eyes towards mine. “You don’t understand, words don’t always say everything, sometimes you need to act differently.” Harry said, not losing eye contact. “B-but Harry, your words mean everything to me, you don’t have to prove anything..” I sighed, wanting to give up on him, but I just can’t. I love him too much to do that, to just leave him like that and let him take control over me.

He didn’t listen to me, he kept on going, trying to undress me, but I didn’t let him. “Gosh, you’re such a feisty woman, you need to loosen up and have some fun.” He smirked, unbuckling his belt. My eyes grew big when I finally noticed what he meant by ‘prove’. No, I won’t let him do this, not today, not now, not this instant. “Harry stop. I won’t let you take control over me like this, you might be older and taller, and for sure stronger, but I’m not that girl who lets guys do this to her, I’m different.” I hissed. “Exactly babe, that’s why I like you, you’re different from others, you’re feisty, you’re incontrollable, but don’t worry, I’ll manage to do that. I won’t let you get into my head, dear, I’ll make you mine, all mine and believe me.” He paused for a while and chuckled. “I can do anything I fucking want.” He came closer, cupping my chin. “Do you understand me?” He asked. I didn’t want to say yes, I wanted to fight, but I give up. “Yes. I understand Harry, but-“ Harry put his finger on my lips. “No ‘buts’ babe. Just enjoy life, don’t mess it up.” He just answered.

Harry got on top of me, our thighs pressing into each other, once again. I hated when he does that, it was such a turn on for me. I started to shiver. Harry was now moving our thighs in a rhythm he just created. We kept on moving no stopping. “Moan for me babe, I want you to scream my name.” Harry said, smirking down at me. I held it in for what felt like ages. I tried, but it just didn’t work. So I let it out. I let out a moan. Harry seem satisfied, this time he didn’t stop, he just kept on going, smiling. He seemed to enjoy torturing me like that. Of course, that’s Harry. He pulled me close, rolling us around, so that I was on top now. “Now you do what I did.” He commanded. I didn’t do it, just sat there, waiting for what kind of thing he’d do to me. He didn’t do anything. He just stared at me and sighed.