Chapter 13: Amazing Feeling.

*Harry's Point of view*

I got up from the couch, when I heard sirens. What? I went to the door, and looked out of a small window. The police?! Shit. Before the officer could rang the doorbell, I opened already, since I didn't want to interrupt Livvy's nap. "Good day officer, how can I help you?" I managed to say. "A girl named Livvy should be here? Her mom told us you kidnapped her, and they want her back." The officer said. Kidnapped her?! "I didn't kidnap her, she wanted to live with me. Her Mom didn't want to let me in to get Livvy's stuff. So I went in and grabbed it and with that, I left, sir." I told him, quite honest, except she didn't want to live with me.

Then the officer left. God, I thought it was going to be worst. I was so angry at Livvy's mom now. I saw my favorite Vase, took it and threw it through the Living room. It made a loud noise, but in this moment I didn't care.

*Livvy's Point of view*

I woke up through a loud crash. What happened downstairs? Is Harry okay!? I rushed downstairs. I found a broken Vase in the living room, and a quite pissed off Harry on the couch. "Harry, are you okay? Is everything alright?" I asked him, joining him on the couch. I grabbed his large hand and looked at him. "Your Mom reported me at the police station, for kidnapping you. The officer was just here, but I made him leave.." Harry told me. My Mom reported Harry?! How dare she! I can't believe she did that..Harry didn't even kidnap me. At least it didn't felt like it..I love him.

I kissed him. I made him forget about it, I didn't like the thought of my Mom bugging him, I wanted to see him happy. Harry's arms wandered across my body, like the first night I 'met' him, the night he claimed me as his.

We were now laying on the couch, Harry on top of me, kissing every inch of my body. He undressed me. I was just wearing underwear. It didn't bug me though, this time..it all felt right. I pulled on Harry's black V-neck, and made him undress his Shirt and his Jeans. So we were both lying there in underwear. He was kissing me, his hands were still travelling along my body. Those touches, were like fireworks.

"Livvy, I love you. I'm the only one who will ever touch you like this. Ever. Nobody is allowed to do this, except me. If someone does this, he will no longer live." He said forcefully, turn us around, so I was on top now. He kept on kissing me, never leaving the sight of my eyes. I don't know why, but it felt amazing. Having someone like this, having someone, who wants you. This feeling, is indescribable.