Chapter 9: Niall, stop.

Niall sat down next to us. He stared at my wrist, still can’t believe I’ve done things to myself. He looked upset. Harry got up going somewhere, and didn’t come back for a long while.

“Livvy, I’m sorry I screamed at you earlier, but why did you start cutting? I need to know.” He apologized. “No, Niall..stop. You don’t need to know anything!” I said quite pissed off. Niall then hugged me, I tried to pull away but he was just too strong. “Niall! Get off!!” I tried to get loose. He then began kissing my neck. Which felt wrong. I don’t love Niall! I don’t even know him! “NIALL! GET OFF NOW!” I screamed in his face.”NO!” He screamed back, touching every inch of my body. It felt just so wrong.

He began undressing me, I couldn’t do anything, he’s too strong. I was scared to death he was going to rape me. I didn’t want to get raped by Niall! No, this can’t be happening. He threw me over his shoulder taking me into the bedroom, where Harry and I slept together. He placed me gentle on the bed, continuing to undress me. Niall slid down my jeans, so I only sat there in underwear. He kissed every inch of my half naked body. Those wet kisses made me shiver down my spine. Niall began to suck on my skin and give me a love bite. I hit his back, trying to make him stop, but he didn’t. I tried everything, but nothing worked out the way I planned.

Niall slid his fingers into my underwear. I screamed. I didn’t want this to happen. Where the heck is Harry?! Niall was about to slid my panties down, but he stopped. “Why are you screaming?! Whenever Harry does these things, it’s fine but when I do them you scream!?” Niall asks. “Niall get off me!! Please, just stop!!” I cry. “No, I won’t. I wanna do this now.” He says and continues to kiss down my collarbone. That’s when the door opened and Harry was in the doorway. “Niall, what do you think you’re doing? She’s mine. Nobody is allowed to touch her. Except me.” “Harry..I was just fooling around” Niall laughs. “You think she liked it? She screamed Niall, now leave.” Harry said. “But Har-“ Niall was cut off by Harry “You heard me, leave!” He now screamed. With that Niall left.

I began to cry. I was heartbroken. I didn’t expect things like this to happen. Harry walked over to me, hugged my half naked body. He sat me in his lap and my head was now in the crook of his neck. I was still crying about what happened and I was glad Harry came at the right time. Harry tried to comfort me by hugging me tightly and whispering “It’s okay now, babe, everything is okay now” He gave me light kiss on the love bite Niall gave me, the contact with Harry’s soft lips did hurt though.

“I’m sorry I left you alone, I should’ve known Niall would want to do things to you..” He mumbled into my neck. I clung onto his shirt, still hugging him. He then placed me softly onto the bed, kissed my forehead, and that’s when I fell asleep.