Chapter 33

Just an updated picture of the girls

*Penny*

"Wake up. We're here.." I heard Craig's voice,and I opened my eyes to see everyone unloading the plane. I can't believe I slept through the whole thing. I grabbed my stuff and followed Craig out of the plane into the crowded airport. We went and got our luggage then went outside to catch a taxi. I looked around at the various colors and trees. We were actually in Hawaii. It was absolutely gorgeous too. We finally caught one and it took us to our hotel. Mr. Johnson had booked the fanciest suite in all of Hawaii,and that really surprised me. When we arrived to the hotel,we unloaded and went up to our room after checking into the hotel. When Craig opened the door,I widened my eyes. It was absolutely beautiful. They had all white furniture with various flower decorations all over the place. There was a kitchen area,a living room,and a bedroom. I ran to the bedroom,threw down my bags,and jumped into the bed,screaming. I never really went on vacation,so this was really exciting for me. Craig walked in afterwards and plopped down beside me,looking at me.
I looked at him.
He raised an eyebrow and smirked.
I squinted my eyes and frowned.
He blew a kiss and grabbed my hand.
"Ugh you're so cute stop it." I said,rolling my eyes. He chuckled and sat up,pulling me onto his lap.
"You ready for the best vacation of all time?" He asked,kissing my cheek.
"Hell yea! What's first?"
"Oh no. We not doing anything until I get my kiss." He said,puckering his lips and closing his eyes. I gave him a look and stuck my finger up his nose,making him make a distorted face. I laughed loudly,and he gave me a blank look,which I took the opportunity to grab his face and pull him into a kiss. I pulled away and he smiled dumbly,his eyes still closed.
"Go get dressed. We're going to the beach today." He said,his smile growing. I chuckled and went to get my bikini from my suitcase before changing into it in the bathroom. I went out and Craig was already in his trunks. I put on my orange  see through coverup. After a few minutes of texting on his phone,Craig finally put on his shoes and we went back downstairs and caught a taxi to the beach. There were so many people on the beach,and most were either tanning or playing volleyball. I grabbed Craig's hand and went over to a boy and a girl playing volleyball.
The boy looked Hawaiian,and his hair was sort of a short curly cut. He was very handsome,I wasn't going to lie. The girl was short with hair down to her butt,and she looked Hawaiian too,but model material. She looked over at me,and smiled.
"Wanna join? We were just about to start."
"N-"
"Yes!" I said,cutting Craig off and going over to the other side of the net as Craig followed.
"I'm Kairi and this is Kaili,my cousin," she said before shaking my hand. Kaili smiled before doing a small quick wave. "I'm Penny,and this is my boyfriend Craig." I said,shaking her hand. We started the game and I couldn't help but feel the stares from Kaili as we went against them. Craig was getting really hype about this game and each time we scored he and I would both jump up and do a high five. I laughed once when he started beating on his chest,and Kaili rolled his eyes.
"Whatever,we let you win." He said,the volleyball in his hand as he walked up to us after the game. Craig and I gave each other a look and looked back at him.
"Yea yea whatever. You just mad cause Yall lost." Craig said before laughing. Kaili smiled and Kairi walked up to us.
"Are you guys vacationing here?" She asked nicely.
"Yes,we're from California. We just graduated and this is our gift." I explained. She looked impressed.
"Well if this is your first time,you have to let us take you to the best restaurant here. It's on the beach,only about 10 minutes from here."
"I mean,I could eat." Craig said,rubbing his stomach.
I rolled my eyes. "You'd be surprised that someone whose mouth is always stuffed with food can talk so much." I said,making Kaili laugh. Craig gave me a look,and I smiled,kissing his cheek.
"Well we should get to walking." Kairi said,and we all followed her. I could've sworn I saw Kaili frown after I kissed Craig on the cheek,but maybe I'm just seeing things.

---

"No really,our life has been a lot crazier than you would think. I'm surprised one of us isn't in counseling yet,all the stuff that's happened to us." Craig explained before stuffing another shrimp into his mouth. I laughed,nodding my head.
"At least you didn't have to do the actual suffering." I said,and he half smiled. "Being away from you was suffering enough." He said,making me blush like I wasn't used to these sweet comments.
"Aww that is so sweet! How long have you two been together?" Kairi asked.
"Uhhhh.." I looked at Craig.
"Okay we met when I was seven,and I've had a crush on her since then so I don't remember when we actually got together." He said honestly.
"I agree. It's been a long time though."
"Wow. That is long.." Kaili said,looking at me again. I smiled before chuckling.
"What about Yall? How old are you?"
"Well I'm 19." Kaili answered. "17." Kairi said. "But I'll be 18 next month." She did a little dance.
"Well happy early birthday!" I said. She thanked me and we finished the rest of our meal then decided to go get some smoothies from the place beside the restaurant. Afterwards,we all just sat and talk some more and got to know each other,and they were so chill I forgot they were actually from here. I thought that people here would act totally different from us,but I guess not.
"Well how about going to the night club down the street tonight?" Kaili said as it started to get dark.
"Nightclub? But Kairi's only 17." I asked.
"Oh,I've snuck in plenty of times."
"Well I'm in." Craig said.
"Then it's set. We'll meet up there around 10 then." Kairi said,and we separated.

......

"They're really cool people." Craig said from the bathroom.
"Right! I just get an off vibe from Kaili though." I said,frowning a bit while applying mascara and eyeliner. I had on a black fitted skirt and a white crop top that had designs cut in it. My hair was down and curled,and Craig walked out of the bathroom in dark jeans and a white button down shirt. He placed on his gold chain and gave me a look.
"He didn't do anything to you,did he?" He said,a serious expression on his face.
"No nothing like that. He just kept staring at me all weird. Like this." I stared at Craig flirtatiously as he chuckled.
"Well he can't help it. You're the most beautiful girl ever." He said,wrapping his arms around my waist as I looked into the mirror and put on my earrings. I smiled. "You make me sick. Ugh!" I said,and he laughed,laying his head on my shoulder.
"I love you too."
"We should get going its 9:45."
"See we always late thanks to you." He said,giving me a look.
"Boy don't make me take these heels off and beat you with Em." I said,and he chuckled,pecking my lips. We went downstairs and caught a taxi to the nightclub,and I was excited for our first club experience in Hawaii.

-----

Please vote as you're reading these! Thanks!