Chapter 3

I told Stacy and Vick about the plan the next morning,since they were part of it. We she'd our tears over the fact that I would be leaving them behind,but I promised I would get them out of here definitely. I just wasn't sure how long it would take. The next night,we took our places and secretly said our goodbyes for the last time until i'd see them again.

"Oh my god. I'm going to miss you!" Stacy said,giving me a huge hug. We'd all shed a few tears,but we couldn't draw too much attention to ourselves.

"I'm going to miss you too! I will get you out of here as soon as I can I promise!" I said,then hugged Vick,who was crying.

"You be safe." She simply said,giving me a tight hug. We then dried our tears and made our way downstairs as the clock hit 9:00. Stacy and I did our usual,walking and flirting with some early people, making a little spare change before the show began. I could see Chres and someone else beside him leaning against a wall,flirting with strippers to blend in with everyone else.

When the room got very dark,Stacy and I took our places on stage,and when the spotlights came on,we did our nightly routine to Partition. This song was really getting old. I'm sure they'll change it when I leave.

After the show,Stacy and I hung out in the crowd a little longer than usual, waiting on the perfect time to go. We made our way to the bar and started serving drinks. I saw a dude with pigtails,I'm guessing Ray,drop something behind the bar. I tried making eye contact with him but he quickly walked away,and I continued doing what I was doing.

"Nigga FUCK you!! You know you did that shit on purpose!!" I heard,and when heads turned to the argument going on between Ray and Chres in the middle of the floor,I immediately dropped on the ground,feeling around for the clothes Ray dropped behind the counter.

"Man don't start with me!! You just pressed cause I took your girl!!" I heard Ray shout,and I shimmied the huge fitting pants on as good as I could while laying on the floor,and I pulled the shirt over my bra. I slipped on the Jordan shoes that were beside the clothes and quickly wrapped my hair around my head,securing it with a bobby pin before putting on the bucket hat and shades.

I sat and waited,fixing my clothes a bit.

"Nigga fuck you and that hoe ass bitch! I don't want her ass!" Chres yelled back,and I heard a glass break.

"Dont you ever disrespect her like that!" Ray yelled,and I heard the crowd gasp dramatically.

Stacy nudged me a bit with her feet,and I crawled to the opening of the bar where we get in and out at.

"OH MY GOD HE'S GOT A GUN!" I heard Vick scream from the other side of the room,then I heard gunshots. Everyone was just running around wildly and screaming,and I slipped into the crowd,making a run for the door and sucking down like I was scared.

When I finally got out of the building,I looked around at the security guards running in to look at the situation while various people were still running for their lives. I felt a hand tug on me and looked to my left and saw Prince's afro,then I smiled a bit.

He gave me a goofy grin and then we both made our way to the parking lot,which was a lot bigger than I thought. We jumped into the van that they came in,and he got in the driver seat,telling me to get in the trunk and get down.

We waited for a few minutes,and then Chres got in,cussing loudly like he was still heated from the fake argument,making people around him stare.

Ray walked to a different car,escorted by security,and he threw harsh words Chres's way. About 10 minutes later,Jacob finally cranked up the car and pulled off,and I sighed with great relief.

I jumped over the backseat and sat beside Chres. He placed a big goofy grin on his face,and I smiled big,hugging him with all my might.

"God,you don't know how fast my heart was beating." I said as a few tears slipped from my eyes.

"Nice seeing you again Kenya." Jacob said from the front seat.

"Jacob! You've grown so much! Since when were you ever taller than me?" I asked jokingly,and he stroked his chin cockily,smirking.

"So what about me?" Chres asked,sitting up straighter and poking his chest out a bit. I laughed,hugging him again.

"You look handsome as ever. And I see you've been working out." I playfully punched his arm,and he chuckled hugging me again.

"You don't know how much i've missed you." He said,smiling.

"I missed you too. How are my sisters?" I said,sitting up suddenly.

"They're fine. They're back at the house waiting on us now." He said,rubbing my hand.

"I can't wait to see them!" I said,clapping like a little child. Chres chuckled. "What about Mr. Johnson? Is he fine?" I asked. Chres smiled. "Never been better. I won't spoil anything now,so just enjoy the ride." He said,and I smiled again,thinking about being reunited with my sisters.

--------------------------

Comment and Vote pleaseee!!!