Chapter 7

*Amaya*

I laid on my bed,listening to the music on my phone while drawing random stuff on a sheet of paper. Prince was in the shower,and his loud singing was giving me a headache,so I just turned my music all the way up to block him out.

Suddenly,my phone buzzed,and I picked it up,glancing at the screen.

T-baby🐵 : When will I see you again?

I sighed,smiling a bit and looking down.

Amaya: Idk,hopefully soon 😘

I felt Prince jump on my back,and I quickly turned the phone off,taking my earphones from my ears. Truth is,I'd been cheating on Prince for the longest. I still love him,but its hard for me to just stay with one person for a long period of time. So I had me a little something on the side,that he doesn't know about,of course.

His name is Trevor. He's taller than me,has a caramel tone,and is very handsome. It started out as a one night stand while I was out with friends one night,but it quickly turned into something more. Does it phase me,knowing Jacob still loves me and cares for me?

Yes. I feel very guilty about it everyday,and sometimes I just think I should cut off all contact with Trevor,but everytime I see him again,those thoughts vanish.

"Whatcha doin?" Jacob asked,kissing me on my cheek.

"Just scrolling down instagram. You smell good." I said,smiling. He stood up,pulling his hair back into a ponytail.

"I was hoping we could spend time together today?" He asked.

I smiled a bit,nodding. "What about a movie?" I asked,flipping through the channels.

"Sure." He laid beside me,wrapping his arm around my waist.

I found some random movie that was in Spanish. I put the remote down,and watched.

"You don't speak Spanish." Prince said,chuckling. I looked at him,then giggled.

"So. You wanted to spend time. This looks interesting." I smiled.

"We can just talk." He said,turning the tv off.

"Okay? Whatchu wanna talk about?" I asked,sitting up and crossing my legs.

"Us." He said simply. "We're not like we used to be."

I looked down. "I know. It's just that I-"

"You've got a lot on your mind." He finished for me,rolling his eyes a bit.

"Well,I do." I said.

"Why wont you talk to me about it then,Amaya? I'm your boyfriend. You can rant to me all you want." He grabbed my hands,giving me a concerned look.

I sighed,looking away. It broke my heart that Jacob was trying so hard to fix our relationship,but I was just breaking it even more. I looked up at him,smiling a bit.

"Yea... You're right. I'm sorry." I said.

"Its fine. Just promise to talk to me everytime there's a problem. I love you." He pecked my lips. I smiled,pecking his back.

"I love you too."

"So,what's been bothering you?" He asked.

"Well,um. For starters,I'm cheating on you." I thought,but instead I just looked at him.

My phone buzzed,and I glanced at it.

T-baby🐵: Can you stop by?

I thought for a minute.

Amaya: Not today,and we need to talk later. Its serious.

"Who's that?" Jacob asked,and I clicked my phone off.

"Just Penny wanting to know what we're doing up here." I lied,and he chuckled.

"Well,what now?" I asked,laying back.

"Want to go get everyone some lunch?" He asked,grabbing his keys. I nodded,and we went downstairs and got into the car.

.......

When we'd gotten back with four large pizzas,everyone rushed to the kitchen and dug in. Even little Shad had pizza sauce all over his mouth as he stuffed pizza in it.

We all sat around talking,and I couldn't help but notice my phone buzzing nonstop. I frowned a bit,picking it up.

T-baby🐵: Fine,but what about?

T-baby🐵: is it that bitch nigga Jacob? 😒

T-baby🐵: answer me. Damn what's taking so long?

I frowned a bit,then started typing a reply.

Amaya: he's not a bitch nigga,and imma need you to stop blowing up my phone.

T-baby🐵: oh I see how it is. Home boy been talking sweet to you again?

I rolled my eyes,not worrying about replying. I heard my phone buzz again a few seconds later,and I saw Trevor's name on the screen. I frowned again,clicking my phone off.

"Everything okay?" Jacob sat by me on the couch,talking lowly. I nodded,taking another bite out of my pizza.

-----

*no one's pov*

Jacob looked at Amaya a long time,before just dropping the subject. He felt his own phone buzz,and an unknown number popped up.

Unknown- You might have her now,but just know its me she fucking on the low. And aint shit gon change,lil bitch.

Jacob looked at the screen a long time,scrunching his face up in confusion.

"What the fuck?" He mumbled. He then thought of how weird Amaya had been acting lately. He glanced up at her.

"No,she wouldn't cheat. She's not like that." He thought,then just shrugged his shoulders,listening to the conversation going on.

But his mind kept going to how Amaya's behavior had definately changed,and she didn't show much affection anymore.

And his mind kept popping to one question in particular,causing him to go in deep thought.

"Is Amaya cheating on me?"

--------------------

Comment and vote please!