Chapter 1

"Where'd you get that?' Stacy asked me as we did our nightly routine to "Partition onstage. We only switched up the routines when there was someone important in the building.

"Roberto." I replied,raising my eyebrows. The song slowed,and we struck poses,earning various cheers and creepy comments.

We got off the stage,smiling. We turned around and picked all of the money up from the stage,splitting it.

"I'm really starting to get worried about you." Stacy said,and I nodded.

"I can't do anything about it. He'd throw a fit. He even made me kiss him after I thanked him." I said,and she shook her head. We walked over to the bar,where we work as bartenders every night.

"What do I do?" I asked,then placed three shots in front of a handsome faced man. I grinned,flirting,and he winked,putting a tip in my bra.

"Girl you need to take advantage of that shit!" She giggled. "He probably go. Be letting you off the hook alot and might just let you leave this place." She winked at an old man that was watching her.

"Hell no. He is not going to let me leave. Plus,I can't leave you and Vick." I said.

"Girl don't worry about us. We been here too long to leave now anyway." She said.

"I'm not leaving here." I said,and she chuckled.

"Okay,Okay."

"You got a customer." I said,pointing to a man motioning to her.

She walked over to him,smiling. I poured a few more shots for some thirsty middle-aged men acting like this was there first time here. They were practically drooling at every woman in here. I chuckled a bit as he handed me my tip.

Stacy walked back over to me.

"He said he want the one in the red shirt." She said,mocking him with a deep voice. I giggled,walking over to the tall man. He had on a longsleeved shirt,which you could see his muscles through and a baseball cap,covering his face.

I leaned over the counter,smirking at him in a flirting manner.

"What can I get you,sir?" I asked. He stayed quiet,and I tried to observe his face. It was hard to see due to the dark setting and quick flashing lights.

I chuckled,reaching up to get a bottle of vodka. "What's wrong,cat got your tongue?" I asked,and he took off his hat. He looked oddly familiar.

"It's me,Chresanto." He said in a low voice. I put on a confused look and observed his features.

His face was the same,though it was a sharper structure and he was much more handsome.

I widened my eyes. "Kenya,we have to get you out of here." He said,and I stayed quiet,setting the bottle of vodka down. I backed away from him,bumping into Stacy. She dropped about 10 bottles from the shelf,and I gasped,helping her pick it up.

"Sorry I didn't see you." I said,and she nodded.

"It's fine."

We swept up the mess,and afterwards I turned to see if I could see Chres,but he was gone.

.....

The next morning,I woke up to my alarm. I turned it off and tiredly walked to the bathroom,taking a quick shower and washing my hair.

I got out,wrapped in a towel,and lotioned up,brushing my teeth afterwards.

I stood in the mirror,combing out my hair and putting it into two long braids,which stopped past my shoulders.

I cleaned up my room a bit and put on some underwear.

"Oooo. I like this view." I heard a voice say behind me. I jumped up,screaming a bit. Roberto grinned at me.

"Whatchu doing up so early chica?" He asked,gently grabbing my hair.

"I.. I had to do my chores." I answered. I instantly felt weird because I only had on a bra and panties.

"Where's your necklace?" He asked,his voice raising a little. I grabbed it off of my dresser.

"Put it on. I don't want to see you without it." He demanded. I put it on,then put on some baggy shorts with a fitted t'shirt.

"Come down to my room fora bit." He said,hugging me from behind. I tensed up a bit.

"I have chores-"

"Fuck them chores. You do as I say." He said in a warning tone.

"Okay." I said,and walked down to his room with him behind me.

We entered,and I stood there awkwardly,admiring the golden bed rails and head board. His sheets were all white,and so was the rest of his room. He had a flat screen tv,something that us girls didn't get,and all white carpet. He had some white bean bag chairs in front of the tv,and golden dressers. His bathroom had black decorations. His room was surprisingly comfortable looking and very nice.

"You just gon stand there? Come lay with me." He said,and I looked at him,unsure. I didn't want to face consequences,though,so I crawled into the soft bed,laying as far away from him as possible. He scooted closer to me,throwing his arm around me. He flipped through the tv channels and stopped when it got to BET,something I haven't laid eyes on in a while.

106 & park was on,and they were doing throwback videos. Aaliyah's "Rock The Boat" came on,and I smiled a bit,recognizing my favorite song.

He must've saw me smile,because he nudged me a bit. "Do a dance for me." He said.

"I r-really don't have a routine to this.." I said lowly. He nodded,pulling me close as we watched the video. After a while he started to kiss my cheek,and I became uncomfortable as the kisses went down to my neck.

"I have to use the bathroom." I blurted before he got too carried away,and he backed up,nodding to his. I went in there and did my business,then came back out,sitting criss cross on his bed.

He sat in front of me,causing me to really get a good look at him. He had short,well lined,black curly hair,much like I remember Jacob's was but shorter. His arms were covered in tattoos that showed because he had on a muscle shirt. His handsome face looked at mine,smiling a bit.

"Look,you don't have to be scared of me." He said kissing my hand.

"Just do what I say,and I gotchu." He winked. I smiled,thankful that he was actually talking like a normal person,well kinda.

"You can leave if you want. I don't think you want to be here anyway." He said,laying back on the bed. I looked at him a moment. I thought about what Stacy told me about taking advantage of the situation.

"I like your tv." I said,and he smiled a bit at me. I laid back down,and we watched the rest of the show together silently.

-------------------

Comment/ Vote!!