Chapter 27

(Picture of Peyton and Penny to the side)
*Kenya*
I took my last suit case outside and put it in Marquan's car. He came behind me,shutting the trunk door.
"You ready to go?" He asked,grabbing my hand.
"Yea just let me say bye." I smiled,walking back inside the house. Jacob and Yasmine were sitting on the couch in a heated kissing session,and I made a face.
"Uh,bye guys I'm about to leave." I said,and they stopped,then looked at me,embarrassed.
"O-okay Kenya." Jacob came up to me and gave me a hug.
"See you later." I said,playfully pulling a piece of his hair. "Bye Yasmine." She smiled,waving.
"GUYS IM ABOUT TO LEAVE!" I screamed so they could hear me upstairs.
"BYE KENYA!"
"SEE YOU TOMORROW!"
I laughed at them screaming back.
I went into the kitchen to get a drink to go,and I noticed Chres and Zendaya sitting at the table,eating sandwiches.
"Bye Yall!" I said,about to walk out.
"Bye Kenya. Make sure you call us if you need anything. You know I still don't trust him." Chres said,glaring at Quan through the window.
Zendaya just looked down nervously.
"You okay Zendaya?" I asked,and she quickly looked up,smiling.
"Me? Pshh yea. I'm okay. See you later." She waved. I gave her a look before walking out the door. She's never been that nice to anyone. Oh well.

"Okay,we can go." I said,gettin in the car and putting my seatbelt on. Marquan grabbed my hand then kissed me. I laughed. "What was that for?"
"I don't know." He chuckled,then pulled out.

When we got to his house,we got my suitcases out. "Okay and where is my room?" I said when we walked in the house.
"Girl bye you know wifey gotta sleep with her Bae." Quan said in a ratchet voice. I rolled my eyes.
"Okay."
I didn't feel like unpacking,so we just sat in his room,playing uno.
"So..." Quan said,looking at me.
"So...what?"
"What's next?"
"We go through with the plan. And we go from there I guess."
"I'm not really confortable with you going back."
"It'll be short,plus imma have a disguise." He looked at me with an expression I really couldn't read. I guess he could tell I was nervous deep down inside about all of this. He hesitated,then spoke.
"Will it be alright if I go in with you,just to be safe?"
"Of course." I said,giving him a quick kiss. He smiled,then grabbed my hands.
"Go get dressed,I'm taking you out tonight..."

-------------------
*Penny*

I woke up kind of late the next day,and the boy was nowhere to be seen. I sat up and walked to the tv that he's always watching,and I noticed it was paused. I used this time to walk around whatever place I was in,just to make sure there was no possible way to escape. It looked very much like a basement,and there were only a couple of dim lights hanging from the ceiling. On the small shelves were old shoeboxes. I grabbed a flashlight and opened one,and I saw that it was filled with pictures. I observed one with a girl and a baby. The girl was in the hospital like she'd just given birth,and she gazed tiredly but happily down at the small child.
"She looks pretty young to have a child." I mumbled to myself,then picked up another picture. There was a small boy with a fresh haircut and a suit on. He looked about 5,and he was adorable. Some of his teeth were missing,but he smiled a proud smile and held up the number 5 with his hands. I picked up another,and what looked like the same boy was a teenager,and he looked oddly familiar. I stared at it some more,then gasped.
"Is that-"

"What are you doing?" I heard a voice behind me,and I jumped,knocking all the pictures down. I turned to look at the same creep I'd been kidnapped by,and he had a frown on his face.

"I-I was just looking at some pictures that I found and-"
"You know you're not supposed to touch anything." He brushed past me and picked up the pictures,throwing the shoebox back on the shelf. I rolled my eyes,walking back to the bed.

"Can't you die like this?" I asked.
"What are you talking about?"
"We haven't had fresh air in a long time."
"I don't think you can die from that." He said,chuckling a bit. I glared at him. I just really wanted to leave.
"How did I get here anyways?"
He walked back over to his usual seat,and I noticed he was dressed. He had on a plain blue polo shirt and some dark jeans. I guessed that maybe he'd been somewhere,but how did he get out?
"I kidnapped you. I thought we already went over this." He sounded annoyed,but I decided to push it further.
"Who are you?" I asked.
He sighed,looking at me. "I'm Cinco. Now can you please stop asking me questions?"
I smirked. "Cinco? Where are you from?"
"A place."
"Are you a relative of Lewis?"
He paused. "I'm his son."
I widened my eyes. "What?"
"I'm his son." He repeated,louder.
"Wow. You know your dad caused a lot of chaos in my family."
"And it still hasn't stopped. Any further questions?" He still looked annoyed,but he raised his eyebrows.
"Why are there pictures of EJ in that shoebox?"

...
Hoeeeeemygawwwwwwshhhh

Comment/Vote please