Chapter 4

When we finally pulled up to the new mansion,I smiled.

"Its beautiful!" I said

"Ain't it though?" Jacob said,and I chuckled. When he parked the van,I quickly got out,taking off the hat and shades. "Can we go in now?" I asked eagerly,looking at Chres. He chuckled. "Go ahead."

I quickly walked to the front door,then knocked on it. "Coming!" I heard a voice say from the inside. The door opened to reveal a teenaged Penny. She was my height,and her hair was wild and curly. She had grown into her body,and she now had hips and a full grown face.

I jumped,screaming. She screamed,pulling me into a hug.

"Oh my gosh!!" She screamed,and we just hugged for the longest.

"I missed you so much!" I said,then saw Amaya come up after her. Her hair was flatironed and she had a few more piercings- one on her nose and one on her tongue.

"Kenya!!" She screamed,and I squealed,hugging her with all my might. Tears were falling from my eyes, and I finally walked into the house,getting a full view. It was a modern-decorated house,with a beige and brown setting in the living room.

"Kenya? Is that you?" Prod asked,and Diggy came from behind him,smiling. I hugged them both,wiping tears from my eyes.

"Kenya!!!" Peyton screamed,and I looked to my left. She was still a short girl,and she had her hair in a bun on her head. "Peyton!!!" I screamed. We hugged each other for the longest,then I felt a tug on my leg. I looked down to see a little boy with two braids.

He looked up at me with big eyes,then smiled,waving. I waved back,bending down.

"What's your name?" I asked,and he looked down at his feet.

"Shad." He answered. "What's your name?" He said.

"I'm Kenya." I said,chuckling.

"Mommy,why is she here?" He asked,looking up at Peyton. I widened my eyes,and she chuckling,picking up the little boy.

"Sorry for his rudeness. This is little Rashaad. He's four." Peyton said,and I gaped at her,smiling.

"Yes,he's mine." She said,chuckling.

"Awww he's adorable." I said,pinching his little cheek. I chuckled as he moved his face away.

"Go play in your room Shad." Peyton said,placing him down,and he ran out of the room.

Just then Ray walked through the front door,and I gave him a hug.

"Aww look how you've grown. Out here getting my sister pregnant and shit." I joked,and he laughed.

A tall girl with a short pixie haircut walked in the room. She was gorgeous,and she looked like she was Asian,and she was sort of tall.

"Kenya,I want you to meet my soon to be wife,Bonita. We've been engaged for three months now." Diggy said,placing an arm around the girl.

"AWW she's gorgeous. Nice to meet you,Bonita." I said,smiling. She smiled back,waving.

"Nice to finally meet you too."

"Is he back yet?" I heard another female voice say,and Penny looked off to the side.

Another tall girl walked in. She looked like a model,and she had long,straight hair. She looked around the room,then smiled.

"Rocky poo!" She said,walking dramatically to Chres. He smiled,kissing her on the cheek.

"I thought you'd take forever getting back." She said.

I looked a bit confused,and watched Chres,but he wouldn't make eye contact with me. Who the hell was this?

"Um.." I said,clearing my throat.

"Oh.. Uh.. Yea.. Kenya,this is Zendaya. Zendaya,Kenya." Chres nervously said,looking at us. Zendaya looked at me,then turned back to Chres.

"When did she get here?" She asked,and I gave off a look.

"Thats the girl I went to go get." Chres said,sighing.

"Oh." She simply said. I caught on to what was going on. Chres had another girlfriend. Everyone watched me cautiously,and I cleared my throat again,looking down a bit.

"Nice to meet you,uh, Zendaya." I said,my voice breaking a bit. I cleared my throat again.

"Something stuck in your throat?" She asked,laughing.

"No,sorry." I said. I held out my hand for her to shake,and she looked at it weirdly.

"Is she hitting on me?" She asked Chres ,and I gave her a look,then remembered that I had on all boys clothes.

"Oh,no. These are the clothes I had to disguise myself with." I said.

"Ohh!! So you're the stripper girl!" She exclaimed,smiling a bit. "I remember now!" She smiled at me,and I raised an eyebrow.

Chres just shoved his hands in his pockets and looked down. This girl was dumb as a doorknob. She acted like one of those rich white girls. I frowned my face up,then placed my hands on my hips.

"Look now,I ain't no-"

"Kenya!" I heard someone say,and I was pulled into a hug by Mr. Johnson.

"Hey Mr. J." I said,smiling.

"Nice to have you back!" He said.

"Nice to be back." I said.

Nice to be back. I think.

-------------------

Comment and vote pleaseee!!!